Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Quick question.

1. Senior Member

Help Quick question.

Advertisements
    Sometimes Hayden acts like he is gagging, possibly some sort of reflux . Last week, he did it really bad, almost like he was choking and DH called the on call doctor. He just did it twice within about 15-20 minutes and I am wondering if I should take him to the ER or something. Every time he does it, it's like something wants to come up, but doesn't. He goes to the doctor on Tuesday for his one month well child visit and I intend on bringing it up with the doctor because it can't possibly be 'normal' for him to gag when there's nothing in his mouth . I guess I am asking what I should do in the meantime.

TIA.

2. Senior Member

3. Senior Member
    Carter does the same thing sometimes, it sounds almost like there is a bunch of flem in his throat and like he needs to clear it. But sometimes he sounds like he is about to choke. I know for Carter its because he spits up but it doesnt actually come out of his mouth, so like it goes back down his throat and he doesnt swallow it right away. Makes me nervous.
  4. Senior Member
    I found out today that he has acid reflux so he has a prescription to see if it helps with it.