Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Such a TMI question, about sex after delivery

1. Senior Member

Such a TMI question, about sex after delivery

Advertisements
    This is super embarassing, and if you dont want to know about my vag then please dont read this.

We had sex last night for the first time since I delivered and he said that I felt "rough". He said it felt like I am scarred or something from the stitches. At my 6 week appt the doctor said I am healed up fine and she cant even tell where I was stitched up. What the heck is going on? Could I actually be scarred inside? Can I fix this? Im not looser, just more "rough". WTF? Anyone even know what the heck I am talking about?
  2. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post
    This is super embarassing, and if you dont want to know about my vag then please dont read this.

We had sex last night for the first time since I delivered and he said that I felt "rough". He said it felt like I am scarred or something from the stitches. At my 6 week appt the doctor said I am healed up fine and she cant even tell where I was stitched up. What the heck is going on? Could I actually be scarred inside? Can I fix this? Im not looser, just more "rough". WTF? Anyone even know what the heck I am talking about?
    You're still healing inside and there might still be some undesolved stitches inside as well. If you tore or were cut it wasn't just the outside, it was the inside too.
  3. Senior Member

if you are breastfeeding, it makes you drier as well...so you should try some lube or more foreplay because this helps to moisten and whatnot. my hubby described our first experience almost the same way...it just didn't feel as wet he said. and it was because i was breastfeeding so we started using KY and it helped a lot. we didn't have to use it for long...just like the first two months or so and then i regained a lot of my normal moisture with time.
  4. Senior Member
    heheheheh. i'll talk about your vag yes, i'm mara, and i'm a severe creeper-olic.

you're definitely still healing hun, on the inside at least. there could still just be some stuff not done healing up, or you could be dry. if you weren't uncomfortable, have him try lots of lube next time, and see if he feels better
  5. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    I agree with the other ladies. You still may not be fully healed even though things look A-OK from the surface. Also, breastfeeding still reeks havoc on your hormones which could cause dryness. try lube and see if that solves it. If not, and you're still feeling this way in a few weeks, i'd bring it up to the doc.

6. CAITstoppable
    CAITstoppable
    i hope everything works out okay.

http://twitter.com/CLAiken

7. I love my life :D
    I love my life :D
    I concur!

Lube it up! my fave is "Pink"
  8. DH: you are my queen, my goddess, and my love. i love you.
    DH: you are my queen, my goddess, and my love. i love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by xocassandralee View Post

but i love the way you worded that!
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    your vagina is still healing... a baby just came out Also.. were you dry? My midwife REALLY REALLY REALLY emphasized lube.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Lube away for the first few times and once you are used to having something "go back in"...you'll feel much better. He shouldn't be able to feel any scars, but he is probably hitting dry spots. Drink some wine, lube it up and have some fun!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast