Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Lil clothes

1. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Screwy Lil clothes

Advertisements
    Today I kind of picked through Dawson's clothes and took out the ones he's outgrowing. In some brands he can still fit into newborn but others he fits just nicely in 3 months. But the ones that are too small I took out. I don't know what to do with them. I should donate them but on the other hand i'd like to keep them. I know baby #2, while not any time soon but eventually, may be a boy and we can use them but if not.....I don't know. I'm very attached to them, and not for any paticular reason. Maybe just because Dawson is growing and it is hard to let go, as lame as that sounds. he is only 2 months after all....but still....never to return to that precious bundle.

Am i nuts?

2. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    nope. not nuts. i am going to try to make a quilt with some of the clothes Lo has outgrown. and i am going to MAKE myself give some to a couple of friends who are having boys in the net couple of months. and of course i have my KEEP box. the ones i can't part with or cut up
  3. Senior Member
    I'm keeping about 1/2 of lil' bebe's clothes... while I secretly want a boy next time around, I'm kinda hoping for girl #2 just so I don't have to buy much stuff next time around.

But there's a lady that I know who is having a little girl next month, so I keep a lot of lil' bebe's clothes and will give some, if not most, of the clothes to her.

There's definitely a lot that I'm keeping though. DH thinks I'm .
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyToaster View Post
    nope. not nuts. i am going to try to make a quilt with some of the clothes Lo has outgrown. and i am going to MAKE myself give some to a couple of friends who are having boys in the net couple of months. and of course i have my KEEP box. the ones i can't part with or cut up
    That's a GREAT idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GuamALlama View Post
    I'm keeping about 1/2 of lil' bebe's clothes... while I secretly want a boy next time around, I'm kinda hoping for girl #2 just so I don't have to buy much stuff next time around.

But there's a lady that I know who is having a little girl next month, so I keep a lot of lil' bebe's clothes and will give some, if not most, of the clothes to her.

There's definitely a lot that I'm keeping though. DH thinks I'm .
    Well, you are but that's a different issue.

I'm keeping most of Muffin's clothes b/c we definitely want more kids. Some of her special outfits of course will go in her keep box and not get handed down (her coming-home outfit, her dress I got for her first time going to church.. that kind of thing). I want a boy next time though, partly b/c we already have a name picked out and partly b/c I want a boy and partly b/c I saw the cutest bedding for a little boy the other day.
  5. Senior Member
    I kept all of DS1's clothes. DS2 couldn't wear most of the smallest things b/c they were born in opposite seasons, but eventually he will be able to wear all of them. I'm going to keep them after DS2 wears them as well... just in case we have another boy. When I'm sure that we're done having kids, I will pass them along to a friend or donate them.
  6. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    I would hold on to them. We won't be having another baby for about three or so years but I'm still holding onto all of Matt's clothes because I know that we will have another eventually. No sense in wasting money. After our next, or if it's a girl, I'll be donating the baby clothes to goodwill or a friend who's pregnant since that will be our last baby no matter what.
  7. Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    I pulled out the outfits I just couldn't part with & made myself limit that to one box, after that it was time to cut some, because I am a packrat. I sent the rest on to Jamye for the twins, I figure if we have a boy for the next one I can just get her to send them back Or I can raid MATom's house for some
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by princessgwynn View Post
    Or I can raid MATom's house for some

Seriously!! You should see the amount of little boy clothes I have... it's ridiculous!