Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April BB

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

April BB

Advertisements
    How is everydone doing? How are the kiddos?
  2. Senior Member
    We're good! I had my 6 week PP check-up last week, and while I found out that my BIG baby did more damage than I realized, I am still doing very well. I've lost all my pregnancy weight and more, and breastfeeding is going great.

John Duncan will be 7 weeks tomorrow. He's around 13 lbs... eats well, sleeps well, etc... he's a very laidback baby with the sweetest smile. I'm enjoying being home with him and Lee fulltime this summer.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds wonderful!
  4. You may call me "Lippy"
    You may call me "Lippy"
    I'm doing much better. I'm still taking blood pressure meds from the post partum pre-eclampsia but I am hoping that I get off all that when I go to my follow up. I'm waiting on Tricare to approve all my follow up doc appts. My ob says I can do whatever I want and that I am doing great.

Being a mom is so much more than I ever expected. I am seeing a counselor to help me keep from losing my mind and it really helps me focus on all the great parts of being a mom instead of getting lost in all the parts that are so overwhelming.

Peanut is awesome. She is such a great baby. She has gained 2 lbs and 2 inches since she was born and she is growing like a weed every day. I love her little smiles and how she lights up when I am around. Her eyes are still blue. She has cradle cap. Her acne comes and goes. She's stopped shedding her skin and she has the cutest belly button. I'm still scared to cut her nails so I file them while she is sleeping.

How's everyone else doin?!
    I would like to be with my for a while but thats what made me so tired in the first place!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I just realized I didn't do more than ask how everyone else is doing LOL little k is doing awesome. It's fun to see how different she is from her big sister. I have no idea how much she weighs or how tall she is but she's in size 2 diapers and 6 months clothes fit her well. Her repeat PKU came back normal and her hip u/s showed no signs of hip displasia
  6. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Doing good here. Dawson is finally starting to relax and not be so colicky and his reflux is slowly but surely getting in check.

I'm even coming to the point where I don't mind leaving him at the sitters to get some things done. I wouldn't fathom the idea even a couple weeks ago. But like I said, he's doing worlds better.

We go in tomorrow for our 2 month checkup. I'm not looking forward to the shots. But it has to be done.

UPDATE: Dawson is doing great! He is 11lbs 7oz and is 23.25 inches long. So he's grown 3lbs 4 oz since birth and has sprouted 2.25 inches! Like I mentioned his colic his calming down and reflux is in check. He's also very strong for his age and loves looking around at things and playing.
    Last edited by Shannon Marie; 06-11-2009 at 10:52 AM.

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Jace is doing great! He goes for his 2 month check-up next Tuesday the 16th. He is sleeping great at night -- usually about 6-7 hours straight, then back to sleep for another 2 or 3! His baby acne has pretty much went away on its own, and he never had any other issues or problems with anything. He is in a size 2 diaper and outgrowing his 0-3 month clothes already. He has started smiling and is awake a lot during the day. I have started laying him down to get himself to sleep at nap time because he had been restless during the day, and he is figuring out how to comfort himself and go to sleep on his own which is GREAT.
  8. Senior Member
    My life sucks.

Nah, just playin'.

Lil' bebe is doin' well.. she's just started wearing her 3m clothes (she's 11 weeks old now) and still in size one diapers. We're going to get her 2 months shots next week, so we'll see how much she weights then.

Still not sleeping through the night (not even a sorta/kinda option) but she at least seems to be on a pretty set "schedule" of sorts... She wakes up between 9:30-10:30pm, eats, goes to sleep. Wake up between 1:30-2:00am, eats, goes back to sleep. Wakes up again between 4:00-4:30am, eats, goes back to sleep. Then I get up at 6, she usually eats when I get up, then she'll just chill until we leave the house at 7 to go to daycare or she'll eat again.

She 's going to daycare and both of her "teachers" are very awesome ladies. I won't lie, I love dropping her off every morning. Such a relief. But when I get off of work early, I always go to pick her up then and get to love on on her. We're actually having an ice cream party at daycare today, so I'm going to that. I'm going to let her have a taste. She tried a french fry (just licking it) last week and she made the most funny face in the world.

I at her on a daily basis.
  9. Senior Member
    Glad to hear that all the April moms and babies are doing so well! Our little ones are growing so fast... sniff, sniff...
  10. Senior Member
    Im not included in this but I jumped in last month too, so

Carter is doing great, still a little fussy, but not too bad. His 6 week checkup (dont know why they arent doing a 2 month) is on monday, cant wait to see how much he weighs! Hes got chubby little toes and fingers

He is still making super funny faces, and is always cracking me up. He smiles all the time, and has such a personality!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast