Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: what am i going to do!?

1. Senior Member

what am i going to do!?

Advertisements
    I just let my brother and his girlfriend babysit my daughter. they came to pick her up because they were on this side of town. i am convinced they are obsessed with getting pregnant and it bothers me so much the brat inside of me is saying they're going to go places and soakin all the "your baby is beautiful" comments as their own. yeah, they would do that.

they were here for a while and ellie was getting hungry (for whatever reason i decided to make a bottle instead of nurse) and i was warming it up and ellie was screaming the whole time! she didnt even get up to walk around with her (which does make her stop for a while) but i do trust them.
    she'll probably sleep over half the time she is with them

i dont know. they're weird and im too attached to ellie. im overreacting. its going to be a long night at work! '

virtually slap me and tell me im overreacting

2. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    you are not weird or overreacting. She is your baby girl and letting her go with someone else is hard.
  3. Senior Member
    you are very right. its mostly them though. if they didnt drive me bonkers it wouldnt be so bad! i can leave her with my mom and grandmother no problem! i bet its because they've had kids and i trust that more than those who havent. oh well at least im letting them learn!

4. Senior Member
    i understand i feel the same abou t my my BIL and his wife . my BIL chris doesn't want kids yet but oppie(his wife) does and everytime she holds owen she drives me crazy! she even says oh look at my pretty baby i just want to never let her have him at all and yell at her thats not you baby he is mine but i'm polite and just smile cause she means well....
    Due March 19 2009 born at 31w6d,54 day NICU stay(home march 11th w/o anything),4 days on vent,40ish days on O2 after that
    Due March 11 2012 born at 35w 1 d, 11 day NICU stay(home Feb 17 with O2 ),27 days on Oxygen