Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: maybe we didn't hit a milestone...

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries

Help maybe we didn't hit a milestone...

Advertisements
    ok. so I posted yesterday that we had graduated to the size 1 diapers.. well, now I'm not sure. I've got her in a N diaper again. She had a diaper that leaked at 4:30 this morning and then another one that leaked (both poop) at 8am, both were up around the waist and it seems to be that the waist is still a little too big. But, the N size diapers are a little small around the legs. The legs was the main thing that made me think she was ready for the next size up. The N diapers are too small there (leaves red marks) but fit better at the waist. The size 1's fit much better around her legs but are too big at the waist. I feel like I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. I need a size N-and-a-half. HELP! Oh, and I have tried other diapers, this is the brand that does the best though.
  2. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    I've been there with Aubriana and it sucked. I just went ahead with the size 1 diapers and banded the waist a little tighter around her by "overlapping" the velcro (or whatever they are) tabs. That kept her diapers from leaking out of the top
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coloradokitkat View Post
    I've been there with Aubriana and it sucked. I just went ahead with the size 1 diapers and banded the waist a little tighter around her by "overlapping" the velcro (or whatever they are) tabs. That kept her diapers from leaking out of the top
    Little K was in a size 4 diaper the other day because we were out and DH had packed some of Miss K's night time diapers instead of Little K's size one It worked great.
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Ev is in 4's and Scout is in 3's but when we go out i pack 4's for ease and just band them tighter on him
  5. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Are you putting her in pampers? If so, try huggies. I had to use huggies 1s as a transition. Huggies in general run a little bit smaller.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Rashel View Post
    Are you putting her in pampers? If so, try huggies. I had to use huggies 1s as a transition. Huggies in general run a little bit smaller.
    huggies def. seems to run smaller

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Nope, we're in Huggies. The Pampers Newborn size were actually small at the legs and leaving welts from being too tight on Mother's Day weekend.
  8. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

huggies always ran big for Jackson in NB Now they fit him the same as the pampers
  9. Senior Member
    we started with pampers and about 6 weeks old we used loves and just a couple weeks ago we bought some huggies.

i have to overlap them too because i bought a ginormo pack and didnt want her to outgrow the smaller size. but we've never had a blowout problem! sorrY!

10. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    I have the SAME problem. The N diapers leave marks all over his lil legs but if I put him in a 1 they practically fall off because he has no hips. Not much of a belly either. But we're in Pampers....