Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Bfing a 7 month old that is nosey.

1. Senior Member

Bfing a 7 month old that is nosey.

Advertisements
    Okay I need some advice. I am bfing miss Sara and lately she nurses and then tries to look around. Sometimes she lets go, but other times she actually clamps down on my nipple and turns to look at whatever all the while pulling my nipple w/ her. This is new territory for me because w/ all my other 3 I was exclusively pumping at this point. I try to put my goods back in and then she is upset wanting to nurse more. So what the heck do I do? Keep it there and let her nurse off and on as long as it takes? Try to keep her on and keep things quiet? (this just doens't happen w/ 3 older siblings ) I am not sure what to do. Thank God there are no teeth yet, but this clamping down and pulling is not pleasant.
    Trish & Hubby Home for R&R!! Dec. 2009
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Just let her continue to eat once she see what she's looking for, Aiden does the same thing except he has teeth so it hurts Anytime he hears daddy's voice he pulls and lets go looks at daddy, smiles and latches back on...I hate when he lets go while I'm lactating and it squirts everywhere
  3. Senior Member
    Glad I am not the only one. The only time she eats and doesn't get nosey is when we are in bed and she's nursing. My other 3 all got their first tooth at 11 months and later so I am prayingshe is the same.
    Trish & Hubby Home for R&R!! Dec. 2009
  4. Senior Member
    oh E started that at two months and holy cow.. it hurts! i have no idea how to stop it!