Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring A Nanny

1. Senior Member

Hiring A Nanny

Advertisements
    If I can find someone who will do it, I'm hiring a nanny until DH gets back.

'Nuff said.
  2. You may call me "Lippy"
    You may call me "Lippy"
    I would like to be a stay at home mom and get a nanny for the dog. I think I could handle Peanut if the dog didn't need me too.

Sadly I can't afford to do either one.
    I would like to be with my for a while but thats what made me so tired in the first place!
  3. Senior Member
    I'm definitely not a SAHM () and even then... I just need a nanny from like 8pm to 6am every day until DH gets back. Then I'll be good to go.

We can afford to do that.
  4. Photographer in Southern CA
    Photographer in Southern CA
    Blog Entries

aww. we had the option to go to Guam too, sorry I would have totally helped you out
  5. Live*Laugh*Love
    Live*Laugh*Love
    I had a few nanny's as a kid. If you get a good one it can be a really positive experience for you and the kids!!!
  6. Senior Member
    At this point, the requirements are simple:

Feed her when she's hungry, put her back in my room when she's alseep.

'Tis all.

And I'm willing to pay someone to do that.
  7. You may call me "Lippy"
    You may call me "Lippy"
    Hmmm...maybe you are thinking of this the wrong way? We need to open up a new business. We need a "spa retreat" for moms where there is a nanny, massage therapist, personal chef, and exercise trainer in our suite that takes care of all our and babies needs. Maybe we can get BAH to pay for it during deployments?

I would like to be with my for a while but thats what made me so tired in the first place!
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Just a suggestion (I don't know if you've started looking yet)...there are some awesome websites that really work! I know you're in Guam, and when I was looking I didn't see if that was an option when searching, but I just wanted to tell you they work. I was afraid of internet sites at first. It's how I found my current nanny job on a whim. Good luck finding someone!

I just saw the times you're looking for. Were you joking? I really think if you wanted to you could find someone for those times!
  9. Senior Member
    I would rather find an Oompa Loompa to be my personal assistant.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hteew View Post
    Hmmm...maybe you are thinking of this the wrong way? We need to open up a new business. We need a "spa retreat" for moms where there is a nanny, massage therapist, personal chef, and exercise trainer in our suite that takes care of all our and babies needs. Maybe we can get BAH to pay for it during deployments?

Holla!

Let's do it... as soon as I get back to the States, we'll do this... we'll be billionaires! WooT!

I'm sure we could convince MILPAY to at least give an allotment...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea03 View Post
    Just a suggestion (I don't know if you've started looking yet)...there are some awesome websites that really work! I know you're in Guam, and when I was looking I didn't see if that was an option when searching, but I just wanted to tell you they work. I was afraid of internet sites at first. It's how I found my current nanny job on a whim. Good luck finding someone!

I just saw the times you're looking for. Were you joking? I really think if you wanted to you could find someone for those times!
    Nope, wasn't joking. I need my sleep. Or at least a portion of my old sleep schedule back. Isn't too bad when DH is here, but since I'm now all alone... sings this shit sucks.

I have asked a few people to ask their peeps to see if anyone wants the job.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast