Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: awwww my baby!

1. Senior Member

awwww my baby!

Advertisements
    i've left her before, to go to school a couple days a week.
    well.. todays my first day back at work. its not permenant, just filling in while the student workers are graduating, doing prom and what not. until i can find child care at VERY flexible hours (i get off at 9 pm) and i am positive that i make more than the child care costs

im just sad that i had to pack a bunch of stuff for her! and myself HOLY COW it was alot of packing and im scared to death i'll forget something!

what will i do without her!

was this hard for you as well?

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    It's always hard I haven't left Aiden yet but I'm sure when I do I'll flip out. I think its always harder on the mom then child
  3. Senior Member
    Depend on who I left DS with. Usually, no, I didn't/don't have a hard time. Next weekend hes spending the whole weekend with my mom and going to visit great grandparents. Three days away from me. I'm a bit uneasy about it... but also VERY excited as I haven't had a break since DH left and I'm more than ready for it! (DS is only 2)
  4. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    I don't know since i stay home with Matt. I can't imagine being able to leave him right now, mostly because I'm not close enough with anyone here. Hopefully when we move in a few years and I go to work I'll have found someone I trust enough to watch him.
  5. Junior Member
    My daughter is with her father this weekend, but I cant help but worry. However if my kiddos go to my mom's I have no fear at all. I think its harder on me than them when they have to go to day care. I dont know what Im gonna due w/o my mommy when we go to Kansas.
  6. Senior Member
    I have to go back to work tomorrow, and will be putting lil' bebe in CDC, so I'll let you know then.

I'm sure it's going to kill me, but the best thing in the world... I can literally walk to where she's going to be, it's that close to where I work. So I get to go spend my whole lunch hour with her.
  7. Senior Member
    Yea, it was hard. i went back 2 weeks ago and the first week made me sad. but i got into the routine and it's all good now.
  8. You may call me "Lippy"
    You may call me "Lippy"
    I'm dreading it.
    I would like to be with my for a while but thats what made me so tired in the first place!
  9. Senior Member
    well. so far im only scheduled on saturdays so i guess im in good hands but this weekend was okay, until the sixth hour.. it was almost time to go home and i was like "holy cow, i bet shes wondering if im never coming back! i bet she misses me!!!" and of course she just smiled a little when i got there, its like she didnt even know i was gone!