Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: He makes these sounds...

1. Hooked on the sauce
    Hooked on the sauce

He makes these sounds...

Advertisements
    Wheezing sounds while breastfeeding! It didn't start until my milk fully came in. I swear I'm not suffocating him with my boobs but he gurgles and wheezes! Normal? Smack me and tell me to quit being a hypochondriac?
  2. Senior Member
    He's working hard!

He must be a barracuda-type-eater! Mr. All-business-don't-speak-to-me-I'm-eating Man..

He'll figure it out, I choke Grace too, my milk just comes down fast. Is he sleeping good for you at night?
  3. Hooked on the sauce
    Hooked on the sauce
    Quote Originally Posted by leftover View Post
    He's working hard!

He must be a barracuda-type-eater! Mr. All-business-don't-speak-to-me-I'm-eating Man..

He'll figure it out, I choke Grace too, my milk just comes down fast. Is he sleeping good for you at night?
    He is! When he's hungry...he's hungry! I have to supplement with formula because I'm not able to keep up with his demand. He eats 2oz roughly every 2 hours during the day. Night time is great! He hits bed about 10:00 and sleeps until 2 or 3. Then he's up for an hour and sleeps until I wake him up to change his diaper. I lucked out with the sleeping schedule!!!
  4. Senior Member
    Our babies were on the same shedule when we were pregnant, and Carter does this too. He eats so fast he forgets to breathe, then takes in one big wheezing breath, and goes back to work