Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lump under c-section scar

1. You may call me "Lippy"
    You may call me "Lippy"

Lump under c-section scar

Advertisements
    I need an opinion (and I know you guys aren't doctors).

I have two lumps under my c-section scar. The doc has checked my scar and everyone says that it is healing great. You can barely see it actually. The lumps only hurt when I am laying a certain way or if I am sitting up straight for too long. The lumps are the size of golf balls.

I wasn't too concerned about them at first and thought they were regular parts of my insides that haven't gone back to normal yet. Now I'm all paranoid that they are hernias because someone somewhere said "hernia". I haven't found anything on the internet that helps me know either way.

I would think if it was something serious the doc would have seen it while he checked me yesterday?
    I would like to be with my for a while but thats what made me so tired in the first place!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hteew View Post
    I need an opinion (and I know you guys aren't doctors).

I have two lumps under my c-section scar. The doc has checked my scar and everyone says that it is healing great. You can barely see it actually. The lumps only hurt when I am laying a certain way or if I am sitting up straight for too long. The lumps are the size of golf balls.

I wasn't too concerned about them at first and thought they were regular parts of my insides that haven't gone back to normal yet. Now I'm all paranoid that they are hernias because someone somewhere said "hernia". I haven't found anything on the internet that helps me know either way.

I would think if it was something serious the doc would have seen it while he checked me yesterday?
    it could be clots from your uterus. but then again, i dont know how far PP you are.
  3. Senior Member
    I had marble sized lumps on either sides until about a month PP. They said it was the internal stitches healing. They are tiny now but you can still feel them
  4. You may call me "Lippy"
    You may call me "Lippy"
    Sweet. I'm not going to worry about it.
    I would like to be with my for a while but thats what made me so tired in the first place!
  5. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    did you mention this to the doc? I really don't know. The only "bumps" i have are on the very ends of the incision where they double backed the internal stitches. I'd ask.

6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I have 2 lumps that are in the middle. Mine are scar tissue.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    WHen I had my appendix out, I had two lumps under my incision. The doctor told me it was pretty normal. It's just the tissue under the scar healing.
  8. Am
    DF's appendix scar was like that. It's completely healed now but still "leaks" sometimes. The doctor said it was normal.
  9. well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)
    well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)
    I'm so glad you asked this question.. I am having the same problem. I have the lumps on my left and right sides... golf ball size.

Navy Wife and Mom to 7 Lil Monkeys
  10. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I'd think it's probably scar tissue.

I had lumps in the scar on my neck for years.. now it's a MUCh smaller scar so the lumps weren't that big.. but the whole scar felt like a worm because of the scar tissue.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast