Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: beat this into my head please

1. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

beat this into my head please

Advertisements
    I already know the answer to this. I just need a swift kick in the pants to get it through my head.

I have so many questions between Dawson's reflux and constant crying and yada yada yada. I want to call and ask the nurse about a possibility of a milk allergy or protein intolerance but I feel like i call them EVERY day, or at least every other day. I feel like they are probably thinking i'm a psycho mom and when they see my name come up on the call back i'm sure they are "oh god, not her again."

I know that is what they are there for. So just tell me to get over it and call already.

2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon Marie View Post
    I already know the answer to this. I just need a swift kick in the pants to get it through my head.

I have so many questions between Dawson's reflux and constant crying and yada yada yada. I want to call and ask the nurse about a possibility of a milk allergy or protein intolerance but I feel like i call them EVERY day, or at least every other day. I feel like they are probably thinking i'm a psycho mom and when they see my name come up on the call back i'm sure they are "oh god, not her again."

I know that is what they are there for. So just tell me to get over it and call already.
    Get over it and call already! I can understand, when I first had my dd I called a lot and had so many questions. Every dr. appointment I asked more and more questions and I bothered my mom a lot too. I just explain that I'm a new mommy and don't know what I'm doing! You can use that phrase to, it always worked for me!
  3. 웃♥유
    웃♥유
    Born and raised in Cleveland Ohio, but currently in Oklahoma City.
    CALLLLL
  4. Senior Member
    heh, CALL them. i have no shame, so when i have kids, that's so going to be me
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I was you with my second baby. He had reflux and colic and it was a nightmare. I can't count how many times I took him to the ER for the projectile vomiting/"spitting up." I was constantly calling his doctor and taking him in, too. Do what makes you feel comfortable, no matter what anyone else may think.
  6. Senior Member
    I feel like I take ds in to mush as well. But in all the times I have taken ds in there has only been two times that it was only a cold or allergies.

Call or take him in! It is what they are there for. It is their job.

Wife To Michael ~10-17-98~
    Momma To Eric ~9-19-06~
  7. Senior Member
    if the doc isn't being patient with you then maybe you should find a new pediatrician. Being a new parent comes with a lot of questions - you are not the only one. So if they are not willing to happily answer 10 calls a day then that particular person wouldn't get my business. Just MO... call... if your little one is not feeling well there is no shame. *hugs*
  8. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    your a new mommy, it's normal. It's better that you talk to a nurse when you are unsure about something rather than just winging it.