Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CDing Moms

1. Senior Member

CDing Moms

Advertisements
    So Bella is outgrowing all her newborn diapers. I really don't want to sell what I have because we want to use it later... We have more than enough AIO's and pockets but I want more fitteds, prefolds and covers. I really like the thirsties fitteds because I like the velcro closures but know my Kissaluv 0's are more absorbent. Anyways... DH is letting me spend $150.. what would you buy?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I've heard from lots of people that the kissaluv 0's are awesome but most don't seem to like anything in the larger sizes. They say that the absorbancy on them isn't great. Prefold you can get Little Lions ones for pretty inexpensive and I've heard great things about them. My favorite fitteds are Little Luxe Organics aka LLX (they can be hard to find though) and Loveybums.
    Visit my Etsy shop - All Ribboned Out
    Guy meets girl
  3. Senior Member
    I prefer pocket OS diapers. I haven't tried Whisper Wraps, but they look like great covers.
  4. wishin
    wishin
    try diaperswappers or w.e.. you can get 2ed hand ones really cheap.
    Sometimes the smallest things take up the biggest space in your heart.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    there is another resale place other than DS which has A LOT of drama associated with it that i'll get the name for you. i prefer bumgenius they are great!

here it is: http://clothdiapernation.com/vbforums/index.php
  6. Senior Member
    I bumgenius.. i only have one but wash alot so i can use it all the time! I love the few diapers i have that are one size

i REALLLYYYY love my thirsties covers, more than prowraps. ellie doesnt even fit in the size small thirsties yet.

i have a billion prefolds. i have a huge box full that i need to sell because i have bin on my changing table that never gets empty anyway! they are all the thick gerber brand and i lay them in a cover. still one of my favorite ways of diapering since i change her SO many times a day still

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LauranwithanA View Post
    I bumgenius.. i only have one but wash alot so i can use it all the time! I love the few diapers i have that are one size

i REALLLYYYY love my thirsties covers, more than prowraps. ellie doesnt even fit in the size small thirsties yet.

i have a billion prefolds. i have a huge box full that i need to sell because i have bin on my changing table that never gets empty anyway! they are all the thick gerber brand and i lay them in a cover. still one of my favorite ways of diapering since i change her SO many times a day still
    So that's the way to do it, huh?

What's your favorite kind of covers?
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leftover View Post
    So that's the way to do it, huh?

What's your favorite kind of covers?
    me? thirsties! i dont like my prowraps. i just got some bummis but they're a little too big for her right now so im not sure yet. but definetly thirsties.

i have a snappi but never use it. half my prefolds wont work with it anyway

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    When I cd my next I'm going with BumGenius. With ds I got a little carried away with hyena cart, and cute prints etc, next go round I'm buying one sizes fits all.
  10. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    If you want to go for fitteds I personally love Nanipoos. The mom who makes them are awesome and they are pretty inexpensive and great turn around on custom orders.

Second Little Lions, I love them and their 2nds in Prefolds. They are great. Unbleached indians are my all time favorite.

I like BG OS Pockets but only for night time or when we are going to be out for a long time.

I have a couple Cuddlebuns but they just seem so big and uncomfy so we don't use them much.

I'm trying to slowly convert our fitteds into One Size but I hate spending money sometimes.

Favorite covers ... Proraps and Thirsties. I like WWB but more for taking cute pics when she's nekkie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast