Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolling over

1. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!

Question Rolling over

Advertisements
    When did your LO start rolling over? Matt's already almost 4 months and still hasn't rolled over. Is that normal? Is there anything I can do to help him with it?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Is he your first? Are you holding him alot? Then he might not.

Glen started from front to back around 2 months, and from back to front around 4. Isaac was front to back around 2 months and from back to front around 3.

Lots of tummy time momma.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  3. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    Is he your first? Are you holding him alot? Then he might not.

Glen started from front to back around 2 months, and from back to front around 4. Isaac was front to back around 2 months and from back to front around 3.

Lots of tummy time momma.
    yeah, he gets held alot. But it seems like everytime he's down by himself for more than 5 minutes he starts screaming.
  4. Jen
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    ♥ my wify navygirl8407
    Blog Entries
    Nicole screams during tummy time unless she is laying on me so idk
  5. Junior Member
    Nathanial hates tummy time too... but i seem to get him to do it longer if he's on his tummy on his boppy.... that may help...

6. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    Caleb hates tummy time as well. He hasn't rolled over either way. He does kick his legs to the side when he's on his back. We thought he was going to roll the other day - but he didn't

My little Loves!
  7. Senior Member
    i never actually watched zoey do it. i just knew she was bc she would roll in her sleep. but i think she started doing it around 4ish months

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  8. Senior Member
    Silas had just turned 4 months when he rolled over. I thought he never would because he hated tummy time. He just did it one day and now he rolls to get where he wants
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Scout rolled over a while ago, maybe 3.5 months? He goes in all directions. Liam was about 2 months. Ev still hasn't, but she has reasons. She can go to one side but not all the way over.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Emilynn was 5 days shy of being 3 months when she rolled over 4 times. i started to worry because i hadnt been giving her a lot of tummy time, but i put her on there she got mad, but eventually started to like it, and did it on her first day. i just continue to put her on her tummy bout 4-5 times a day. and if she starts getting upset, i lay on the floor on my tummy in front of her and talk to her, and that seems to calm her down.
    im not sure why, but when we went to the doctor for her 2 month appt. they said if they are not rolling over by 4 months there might be something wrong. i dont want to startle you or anything, but try giving him more tummy time and being with him, and if that doesnt work, maybe call your pedi and see if its not good he hasnt yet. hope i helped, i know it was long and babbeled..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast