Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: double strollers

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

double strollers

Advertisements
    so in light of us ttc, we will most likely need a double stroller that can accommodate a graco snug ride infant seat and Jennifer. Which do you have? How much is/was it? How does it "steer"? talk me up
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have never used a double stroller that I liked. There just seems to be something wrong with all of them. They are either too wide, too bulky, to hard to manuever or too small. My friend has a Combi that she swears by, but I was less than impressed. She went through 3 double's before settling on it, and I guess compared to the others (2 Graco's and 1 Jeep) she says it's the best.

We are going with a sit-and-stand, because our son is too big for a stroller. But, I still think that it's "just okay."
  3. Senior Member
    we had a DouGlider, I didn't care for it but we have twins so my opinion is different than most moms.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    stupid thing I just made a huge post and i didn't post it!!

I ahve this one. the snack tray comes off and it has a bar that locks in place to hold a baby carrier. I've had mine for over a year and Im excited to use it for out new baby too. steers great, but it is heavy to push depending on how much your kids weight. good for workouts lol.
  5. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

We have a Greco Quattro Duo. It's the best of many we have owned.

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have a DuoGlider (Graco). I love it. Payton goes into the back with his Graco carseat and Danica sits up front. The front has a tray and a sunshade which are both detachable.
    There is lots of room in the back seat for when Payton grows out of his carseat so I know he will be comfortable.
    It stears very easily and is very smooth. Before I got my jogger, I would take it on walks around the block.
    We have an Altima too, and it fits nicely in the trunk.
    This is the one we have:
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2899790
  7. It's YOUR choice
    It's YOUR choice
    I LOVED my sit and stand of course my older child was older than Jennifer will be but I think she'll be old enough for it. FYI I'm not a stroller person But I had no issue with the sit and stand.
    Freedom and Liberty require Service and Sacrifice
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah i'm not too crazy of the sit and stands because of the fact that jennifer will probably be around 2 give or take a bit when the next baby gets here (if we get pregnant right away). i actually looked at the duo glider sterling one and really liked it
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I had db's youngest daughter who was 21 months old when Austin was born and I just wore Austin and used the stroller for her. Then by the time Austin was old enough for the stroller she was able to walk beside me or I still wore him and put her in the stroller worked well for us

ETA: I was NEVER impressed with ANY of the double strollers
    I am down 10lbs in 6 days!!! PM me if you want to try your very own FREE sample!!!!
  10. Senior Member
    We bought the Eddie Baur double stroller and I HATED the damn thing. It's bulky, hard to steer and so damn heavy. Right now we have another one that I can't remember brand or name and it's been great. Light weight, easy to steer, compact, and fits through any doorway (it's a side by side).
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast