Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one?

1. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Am I the only one?

Advertisements
    Am I the only one who usually has to feed from both sides each feeding? sometimes I don't, but more times than not I have to for him to be happy. I tried hard to get it to where he'd eat from 1 side a feeding because I was told it'd increase my supply, but it seamed to be the opposite for me. My supply was suffering and Zayne was cranky and looked like he was thinning out. I went back to just feeding both sides and doing what i was doing before and it seams to have gotten better.
  2. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

No, you're not the only one! Scout can't BF because no matter WHAT kind of diet I'm on, it won't stay down. He's on reflux meds and special formula so Evie is the sole breastfeeder and she insists on both sides, too.

I guess I never thought about it before, Liam was the same way so it seemed normal to me I guess you're right, though...most of the time you only see people doing one boob I think I'd get awfully swollen in the other if I didn't feed from both because the breasts are used to it now
  4. Another countdown begins...
    Another countdown begins...
    I always had to feed from both sides with my oldest. One side would get engorged if I didn't, and most times he was just that hungry.
  5. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta View Post
    No, you're not the only one! Scout can't BF because no matter WHAT kind of diet I'm on, it won't stay down. He's on reflux meds and special formula so Evie is the sole breastfeeder and she insists on both sides, too.

I guess I never thought about it before, Liam was the same way so it seemed normal to me I guess you're right, though...most of the time you only see people doing one boob I think I'd get awfully swollen in the other if I didn't feed from both because the breasts are used to it now
    I thought both sides was fine until people on here told me that one side at a time was better Both sides will have to be fine though... because Zayne just wont have the one side thing
  6. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Meghann View Post
    I always had to feed from both sides with my oldest. One side would get engorged if I didn't, and most times he was just that hungry.
    He'll only eat from 1 side if it's in the morning and I'm REALLY full. Thismorning he ate from 1 side so i got up and pumped the other because I really need to work on my stash.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Bailey nursed on both sides mostly. But for some reason she really didnt like my right breast.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    dd now nurses on both sides for bed but not during the day
  9. I'm so Blessed
    I'm so Blessed
    Blog Entries
    No I used both each feeding with both my kids.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Everett, WA Like New Jersey, only no cool mobsters or sunshine!
    I was always TOLD to feed from both sides, just alternate which side you start with. I was always uncomfortable if I diddn't feed from both sides, especially with Katie because I over-produced like MAD crazy.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast