Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: clothes

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

clothes

Advertisements
    Where do you guys get your nursing tops at? I'm in need of some but want something cute and a bit stylish yet classy.

Thanks.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  2. Senior Member
    I've never worn a nursing top. Sometimes I just put a white cami under a shirt but I just wear regular shirts.
  3. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I have a couple cute ones from motherhood. I usually just wear my zip down sweatshirt every time I leave the house
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I only have nursing tank tops and I wear them under my regular shirts. I have one nursing top for summer and I dont like it because it makes my boobs hang out for everyone to see.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I never used nursing tops. I just nursed in whatever I was wearing at that time.
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Normally I nurse in whatever but it is winter and I want something cute. Thanks!
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz