Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Got my Baby K'tan

  1. Moving to Okinawa...so excited!!!
    FlipFlop's Avatar
    FlipFlop is offline
    Moving to Okinawa...so excited!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cherry Point, NC
    Posts
    1,445
    #1

    Jump for Joy Got my Baby K'tan

    Advertisements
    We got our K'tan today. We tried it out and she wasnt so sure about it. I think it is going to take some getting used to. I think it will work out great once we get the hang of getting her in and out of it. Should save some stress on my back.
  2. I'm Awesome
    IMakeLotsaBabies's Avatar
    IMakeLotsaBabies is offline
    I'm Awesome
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48,426

    #2
    It's really easy once you get the hang of it
  3. Senior Member
    Carrielh's Avatar
    Carrielh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    893
    #3
    I really want the babyhawk, but I saw this in Target the other day and was debating on possibly getting this instead.
  4. Moving to Okinawa...so excited!!!
    FlipFlop's Avatar
    FlipFlop is offline
    Moving to Okinawa...so excited!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cherry Point, NC
    Posts
    1,445
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrielh View Post
    I really want the babyhawk, but I saw this in Target the other day and was debating on possibly getting this instead.
    I'll let you know how it goes in a few days.
  5. Senior Member
    instant_oatmeal's Avatar
    instant_oatmeal is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    12,706
    #5
    I got my babyhawk and baby k'tan on Tuesday. I tried the bh immediately and I FELL IN LOVE!! Seriously it took a minute for me to fall in love with it. I haven't had a chance to try the k'tan yet though.
  6. Senior Member
    Carrielh's Avatar
    Carrielh is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    893
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemymarine120 View Post
    I'll let you know how it goes in a few days.
    Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by instant_oatmeal View Post
    I got my babyhawk and baby k'tan on Tuesday. I tried the bh immediately and I FELL IN LOVE!! Seriously it took a minute for me to fall in love with it. I haven't had a chance to try the k'tan yet though.
    Let me know which you prefer. I was debating the peanut shell too, but I think I really want the babyhawk.
  7. Old Newbie
    LMAugustine's Avatar
    LMAugustine is offline
    Old Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19
    #7
    We have a babyhawk toddler size. My hubby loves it (well loved it when we had the time to use it). I'm not sure I know what a K'tan is so I can't say how I feel about it.
  8. Senior Member
    instant_oatmeal's Avatar
    instant_oatmeal is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    12,706
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrielh View Post
    Thanks!




    Let me know which you prefer. I was debating the peanut shell too, but I think I really want the babyhawk.

    I didn't like the peanut shell at all, neither did my son. I actually just sold it to a girl on sos. I only tried it on a few times and stuck him in, neither of us liked it.
  9. Account Closed
    Sophie♥Hatter's Avatar
    Sophie♥Hatter is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    25,685
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemymarine120 View Post
    We got our K'tan today. We tried it out and she wasnt so sure about it. I think it is going to take some getting used to. I think it will work out great once we get the hang of getting her in and out of it. Should save some stress on my back.
    They sell those at Target now too. I hope you like it!
  10. I'm Awesome
    IMakeLotsaBabies's Avatar
    IMakeLotsaBabies is offline
    I'm Awesome
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48,426

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Green~Mammy View Post
    They sell those at Target now too. I hope you like it!

    That's where I got mine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •