Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bum Genius OS

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Bum Genius OS

Advertisements
    is being sold IN Target stores not just on the website. It was on the endcap with the baby legs, ribbies, and wet bags!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I know!! I saw them! there weren't many color options though at the location I was at... I was sad. It was just green and pink
  3. Senior Member
    I saw this yesterday too!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    That is SO cool!
    Aubrey

RIP Jeremy 3/17/78 - 1/16/09
  5. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
    I know!! I saw them! there weren't many color options though at the location I was at... I was sad. It was just green and pink

All they have here is yellow and pink I was going to buy a couple to try to convince Tony to give in to cloth diapering.. but they didn't have any boy colors.

mom4life.com sells them though... and it's free shipping anywhere is the US I still need to convince Tony to let me cloth diaper though
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie View Post
    All they have here is yellow and pink I was going to buy a couple to try to convince Tony to give in to cloth diapering.. but they didn't have any boy colors.

mom4life.com sells them though... and it's free shipping anywhere is the US I still need to convince Tony to let me cloth diaper though
    Tony needs to! it'll save money! Maybe if you tell him that YOU will clean the diapers and he only has to help change them will get him to let you....

I got lucky.. Andrew didn't care... I do the laundry anyway and I'll be changing most of the diapers being a SAHM.... He lets me make most of the decisions anyway because he just doesn't care... he trusts me
  7. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
    Tony needs to! it'll save money! Maybe if you tell him that YOU will clean the diapers and he only has to help change them will get him to let you....

I got lucky.. Andrew didn't care... I do the laundry anyway and I'll be changing most of the diapers being a SAHM.... He lets me make most of the decisions anyway because he just doesn't care... he trusts me
    Tony doesn't like the CD idea mostly because our washer and dryer are in the kitchen (frickin ghetto housing). I guess he doesn't like the thought of poop diapers being washed in the kitchen
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Tony doesn't like the CD idea mostly because our washer and dryer are in the kitchen (frickin ghetto housing). I guess he doesn't like the thought of poop diapers being washed in the kitchen
    better them be CLEANED in there... than dirtied... which I am sure will happen as well
  9. Put the alphabet in order...
    Put the alphabet in order...
    Isn''t your trash can in the kitchen too? All the poop goes down the toilet, all that gets washed off in the wash is the stink
  10. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries

Why not just give it a try??? You are the one taking care of the baby all day.

My little Loves!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast