Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To anyone that ever breastfeed

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Question To anyone that ever breastfeed

Advertisements
    How do you prevent your boobs from deflating once your done breastfeeding?
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    the deflating is more from the gaining and losing during pregnancy NOT breastfeeding. if they deflate is more genetics than anything too
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    the deflating is more from the gaining and losing during pregnancy NOT breastfeeding. if they deflate is more genetics than anything too
    Really? I'm normally in between a b-c cup but everytime I stop BFing I go down to an A cup or less and it stays like that for at least a year it freaken sucks I wanted to try and prevet that from happening this time around.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i don't think there is anything you can do. i'm sorry though hun maybe do some chest exercises (push ups, pull ups, etc) to tighten the muscles under your breasts
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    i don't think there is anything you can do. i'm sorry though hun maybe do some chest exercises (push ups, pull ups, etc) to tighten the muscles under your breasts
    If it works I'l try it Thanks
  6. Senior Member
    ugh i have this problem too. I'm normally a full c, but when I breastfeed they stretch out to an E, then when I'm done they shrink to a small c....but are really ewwwwey looking since they stretched out so HUGE. I am thinking about breast augmentation once I know for sure we aren't having any more kids.

sorry, wish I had some advice for ya but you and I are in the same boat girly!
    "R is one of the most menacing of sounds, that's why it's called muRdeR and not muckduck"
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by madd55 View Post
    ugh i have this problem too. I'm normally a full c, but when I breastfeed they stretch out to an E, then when I'm done they shrink to a small c....but are really ewwwwey looking since they stretched out so HUGE. I am thinking about breast augmentation once I know for sure we aren't having any more kids.

sorry, wish I had some advice for ya but you and I are in the same boat girly!
    My DH is talking about implants too! He says he doesnt want "these beauties" to go away again
  8. Pass the Chocolate
    Pass the Chocolate
    How many children have you nursed? I found mine went up several sizes in preg #1 (I'm normally a D) and after nursing #1 they went to a B/C. Then I got pregnant w/#2 and they went to a D and stayed that way again, I nursed him for 24 mo and they are still a D, even with this #3 pregnancy.

It does totally depend on how many pregnancies, genetics,etc. Also, I gently weaned #2 over about 6 months, so maybe that helped?

Good luck! DH loves mine the way they are, even though there are days they depress me LOL!
  9. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    I just got implants after baby number three.
  10. Senior Member
    Implants? Seriously I don't think there is much you can do Rebecca. I am getting my implants spring of '10.
    Needs work.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast