Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omg

1. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Sad omg

Advertisements
    I feel so awful right now I feel like I have a glogged duct.. I'm not engorged, but I have a lump like before.. same duct as last time too. I spent an almost hour trying to unclock it with a hot towel, massaging and pumping.. I can't get it to go away like I did before and I feel so sick. My whole body hurts, I'm here shivering bad and it's 75 in the house, I have no energy whatsoever and my head hurts I'm scared it might be mastitis, but I don't really have a fever, my temp was only 99 a little while ago and I have no red line on my breast.. yet anyway. I want to go to sleep SO BAD, but the kids are giving me trouble tonight since daddy has duty.

If I go to a doc tomorrow and I don't have a fever will they even do anything for me? I HATE going to the doc, HATE IT... but if I'm sick i don't want to make Zayne sick.

I really, really hope this is just my body reacting to being tired.
  2. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
    yuck sweetie. doesn't sound fun. i'd go to the doc just to make sure everything is ok. better safe then sorry. kwim? good luck sweetie.

3. Senior Member
    oh i was like that! I was super bad, i was shivering SOOO bad and it was about 80 in our house, i was in my winter gear shivering...the doc told me to keep massaging my boob and to nurse, nurse, nurse, she said if baby wanted the pacifier to put my boob in her mouth....the next day though it was alot better, so hopefully yours clears up!!!!!!!!!!

No one is guaranteed happiness. You can pursue it, but if you happen to find success along the way on that road to happiness, Conservatives believe you should not be demonized or penalized for it.
    Glenn Beck
  4. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    it wont make him sick. u actually pass the antibodies over to him...and it sounds like mastitis to me. prob from switching up the pumping schedule and pumping more. at least thats what happened when i got it ill i hope u feel better!!!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

That happened to me and I got a nasty infection and it was awful

I hope it gets better soon!!
  6. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bex View Post
    it wont make him sick. u actually pass the antibodies over to him...and it sounds like mastitis to me. prob from switching up the pumping schedule and pumping more. at least thats what happened when i got it ill i hope u feel better!!!

I haven't gotten engorged or anything though Gosh I feel freaking horrible. Of all nights.. a freaking duty night. come on.. it's a conspiracy.
  7. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

I'm going to have Tony buy me a reusable warm compress tomorrow when he comes home. This warm towel things is too hard, nevermind it's making me even more cold because it's making me wet... and I can't stand in the shower all night.
  8. Senior Member

i had mastitis and didn't have a fever either...just chills, cold sweats, pain radiating in my chest, etc...i couldn't wear a bra because it hurt too much. i kept massaging it even though it killed me. finally, i don't know how but my son nursed it away...he must have sucked on it differently but within a day, it went away. the lactation consultant told me to keep feeding him through it and it would clear up but it took a day. also, it started because i had to go to LA for drill weekend and pump all day long both days...and of course, the pump does not empty the breasts nearly as well as baby.
  9. Senior Member
    how you feeling today?
  10. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    I hope you feel better soon hun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast