Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New bf'ing mamas

1. Senior Member

Question New bf'ing mamas

Advertisements
    I know we had a lot of babies recently. Just curious about all the new bf'ing moms. How is everything going? Any problems? I thought maybe this could be like a q&a for us new moms and the experienced bf'ers. ???
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm not exactly a new bf-ing mom but i just want to offer words of encouragement to you guys! I'm not exactly an old pro either but can help with some things. I highly recommend at least knowing your local La Leche League number the website is www.llli.org
  3. X
    X
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
  4. Senior Member
    Its going very well for me. If shes really hungry she freaks out for a few minutes before latching but she usually latches right on. She is now waking up on her own every 2.5 hrs to nurse. I her!
  5. Senior Member
    I am breastfeeding. This is the first time I have stuck with it past the first week. Its actually going really good .
  6. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    I'm obviously not a new bfing mama but I wanted to put myself out there in case any of you new mamas had any questions and/or wanted some support
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I reached my 2 month milestone yesterday Things are going fantastically. I love to nurse her and she loves it too. Not a big fan of the hooter hider though. She nurses on demand and I dont pay that close of attention to hours but its between 2-3 sometimes less. Three times now she has gone 4 hours at night and that has been heaven
  8. Senior Member
    Everything seems to be going pretty well with us. I'm concerned now though because he used to do each breast at a feeding and now he will only do one. Has that happened to anyone else? I saw the lactation consultant today and she said I was doing everything correctly so its not technique. I dunno. Its a little frustrating.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by instant_oatmeal View Post
    Everything seems to be going pretty well with us. I'm concerned now though because he used to do each breast at a feeding and now he will only do one. Has that happened to anyone else? I saw the lactation consultant today and she said I was doing everything correctly so its not technique. I dunno. Its a little frustrating.
    Miss K has always preferred the right side over the left side. Has since she was little and she still does. Just continue to offer both sides. If he only does one side at one feeding, offer the other one at the next feeding. To help you remember which side you used last either use a paperclip on your bra or a bracelet that you switch according to what side he last nursed on
    An unconditional right to say what one pleases about public affairs is what I consider to be the minimum guarantee of the First Amendment.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by germanchick View Post
    Miss K has always preferred the right side over the left side. Has since she was little and she still does. Just continue to offer both sides. If he only does one side at one feeding, offer the other one at the next feeding. To help you remember which side you used last either use a paperclip on your bra or a bracelet that you switch according to what side he last nursed on

DD always feeds only one side unless it's bedtime. i do the boobie weigh test to see which boob i fed on last--i can tell lol
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast