Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Homemade cloth diapering. (1pic)

1. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!

Homemade cloth diapering. (1pic)

Advertisements
    Madison has this really bad rash and she keeps getting it and it goes away in one - two days. It is so bad and just shows up out of nowhere. She screams if you even touch her. I stopped using her diapers and wipes. I am thinking she is allergic to something. I put cotton recieving blanket on her as a cloth diaper. So far it is working pretty great. I may buy some and CD all the time. She is going to the ped today so maybe they can tell me what it is. Well here is a picture of her wearing her homemade CD. I put a onsie on her to hold it on and their is a small towel in side the blanket to help with leaking.

Pregnant with baby #2 !!!

2. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    lol... great job!!..... it might actually be the type of wipes you are using and not the diapers.. I had that problem with my son, and the Dr. told me to try a different kind, the one with allergy something in it I forget... hmmm but after I changed wipes, it cleared right up.... make sure tho' after you wipe her off.. to put some cream on her every time.... my grandma always said if it looks like its going to be red.... rub it on....

RyRy
  3. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by truzbabygirl View Post
    lol... great job!!..... it might actually be the type of wipes you are using and not the diapers.. I had that problem with my son, and the Dr. told me to try a different kind, the one with allergy something in it I forget... hmmm but after I changed wipes, it cleared right up.... make sure tho' after you wipe her off.. to put some cream on her every time.... my grandma always said if it looks like its going to be red.... rub it on....

RyRy
    I use the hypoallerginic wipes and I always have. Saturday night when I changed her she wasn't red at all. Then early Sunday morning she was extremely red and it just comes out of nowhere. Hopefully her ped. can help me.

4. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

hey, try the Seventh Generation diapers for her I want to cloth diaper Zayne because all of my kids are allergic to the diapers and get bad rashes, but Tony really doesn't want to (I'm still trying to talk him into it). We switched to seventh generation diapers for Wyatt and they've helped a lot. If Tony still refuses to cloth diaper I'm using those for Zayne also.

http://www.seventhgeneration.com/Diapers
  5. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    Thanks Sarah. I am going to see if DH will let me buy some cloth diapers.