Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm wondering if any of ya'll have used these?

1. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Question I'm wondering if any of ya'll have used these?

Advertisements
    I fully intend to breastfeed and I also plan to breastfeed solely for a while.. BUT I want to have good bottles around right from the get go in case I need to pump because of nipple or latch issues etc. Plus I plan to pump so Tony can feed him also after a while. I am hoping to find something that will be the best at helping prevent nipple confusion.

Anyway... We've read about these bottles, checked them out at the store and Tony and I are almost sure they are what we are going to go with. I am just wondering if any of ya'll have tried these? Them being 100% BPA-free is a huge plus to me.

http://www.adiri.com/
  2. Senior Member
    I tried so many bottles with DD. The only ones she would take were the playtex nursers. I wasted $100s of dollars. Good luck with those ones!

Thank you, BrentsCrystal! You are amazing!
  3. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by FC wifey View Post
    I tried so many bottles with DD. The only ones she would take were the playtex nursers. I wasted $100s of dollars. Good luck with those ones!
    Platex nursers are what I used for my other boys, but these look to be the closest to the breast
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caimbrie View Post
    Platex nursers are what I used for my other boys, but these look to be the closest to the breast
    I bought a lot of "breast like" bottles for mine also and they refused them. So, I'd wait to stock up until you know if he'll like them. We seriously wasted over $100 on bottles that never got used

The only ones any of my kids would take were the Dr Brown's, they wouldn't have anything to do with any of the Playtex, Gerber, Avent, Soothies, etc.
  5. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    I bought a lot of "breast like" bottles for mine also and they refused them. So, I'd wait to stock up until you know if he'll like them. We seriously wasted over $100 on bottles that never got used

The only ones any of my kids would take were the Dr Brown's, they wouldn't have anything to do with any of the Playtex, Gerber, Avent, Soothies, etc.
    Yah, I only plan to buy maybe 4 before he is born and then we'll run out and get more if he likes them. They are really pricey so I'm not going to blow all kinds of money til I know he will use them
  6. Senior Member
    I agree with everyone else, we had a few of the breast-like ones, Lydia only liked the Ventair ones.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Jacob would not take a bottle until he was older (9 months) and it had to have either water or breast-milk in it he refused formula. If I had known about them I would have gotten a couple.
  8. Senior Member
    I haven't used those, but they look like a good bottle. I used playtex, with the nipples shaped much like the one in your link and there was no nipple confusion in our house.
    "What's so good about good-bye? It is good to be reminded that life is brief, at best, with no dress rehearsals, and the seasons we are privileged to share together are even more fleeting. Good-bye is good if it teaches us to cherish the life and breath, strength and sound mind, and the moments we are allowed to walk side by side with a friend. Good-bye is good if, in that difficult moment, we stand still long enough to give thanks to God for the lessons we've learned together, the love given, and the love received, recognizing that these are gifts from the hand of God." ~Marshele Carter Waddell
  9. Senior Member
    I used it with my godson. It rocked because he was a newborn. He didn't choke on the milk like he did with a regular bottle. It fit his little face better too

You said ya'll.
    Finding more and more truth to the words written in red.-B&D

Goodness speaks in a whisper, evil shouts.
    Tibetan proverb

The greater love is a mother's; then comes a dog's; then a sweetheart's.
    Polish Proverb
  10. I'm Awesome
    I'm Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by JKirstiH View Post
    I used it with my godson. It rocked because he was a newborn. He didn't choke on the milk like he did with a regular bottle. It fit his little face better too

You said ya'll.
    My kids always choked on the milk too from a bottle.. maybe those will help

yes.. I said ya'll.... I AM married to a Texan ya know
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast