Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Just thought I would share...

1. Senior Member

Just thought I would share...

Advertisements
    Over the weekend there was a flea market in town that we went to. There was a booth that had slings, burp cloths, and some other misc. items. She uses some vera bradley fabric on some of her items, not on her slings though. I thought her stuff was really cute and her slings are only $30. They have 2 patterns on them, so they are reversible. I am in the process of ordering one and maybe some other stuff too. She says they work for toddler size too. Her website is http://www.michaelamade.com I just thought I would share cause some of you might like her stuff. She is also a military wife. The patterns on her site are not for the slings but if you want I can email them to me since she just emailed me with them.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats really neat thanks for posting
  3. X
    X
    Thanks for posting!
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I bought a sling from her yesterday!! Cant wait to get it and try it out...in a few more weeks Puppy might have to play as a baby Thanks again for the site.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2123wife View Post
    I bought a sling from her yesterday!! Cant wait to get it and try it out...in a few more weeks Puppy might have to play as a baby Thanks again for the site.
    youre welcome. I am still waiting on mine. She had to order some of the fabric. But at the fair I saw them and I really liked them. I am just hoping dd will like it since we never used one before, only a carrier.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    youre welcome. I am still waiting on mine. She had to order some of the fabric. But at the fair I saw them and I really liked them. I am just hoping dd will like it since we never used one before, only a carrier.
    Ohh!! She already had the one I wanted made in my size so she shipped it today!! To bad I cant use it for another 9 weeks or so Hehe!! Hope you and you DD love it!!!