Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Peanut Shell Users

1. Senior Member

Peanut Shell Users

Advertisements
    How is it supposed to fit with nothing in it? I ordered mine because of the sale but I'm not sure it fits right and the baby won't be here til August. It just feels like it sits really high up....I'm not sure. They said to order the smaller size if you fit in between 2 sizes so I did and now I think I made a mistake. Any advice for a newbie user?
  2. Senior Member
    I ordered a large, instead of going to a smaller size. I put my 17lb boston terrier in mine to test it out. It was about belly button level at it's lowest, maybe not even that low. BUT, it had to go over a lot of boobs and belly, so I am THINKING it might be ok. It seemed too small, until I put her in it and looked at others pics, and I guess it is where it is supposed to be.
  3. X
    X
    it should fit pretty true to t-shirt size. Baby should be right at your chest.
  4. Senior Member
    You can also take the top rail from the shoulder and kinda cap it over your shoulder to help make it a bit snugger to your body and higher on to your chest. The hardest part about online stuff like this is that it's easy for me to see how it goes in my head but can't describe what you might need to do...
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherA. View Post
    I ordered a large, instead of going to a smaller size. I put my 17lb boston terrier in mine to test it out. It was about belly button level at it's lowest, maybe not even that low. BUT, it had to go over a lot of boobs and belly, so I am THINKING it might be ok. It seemed too small, until I put her in it and looked at others pics, and I guess it is where it is supposed to be.

LOL I just picture you walking around with a dog in your sling lol. Made me smile.
  6. Senior Member
    I was gonna try it with my 20 pound cat but I didn't want to get his black fur all over it. lol