Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all co sleeping Mama's

1. Senior Member

Question Calling all co sleeping Mama's

Advertisements
    how long have you or do you plan on co sleeping??
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i plan on co sleeping for absolutely no more than two years.
    DH will probably want sooner than that though, so we shall see what our needs and more importantly the children's needs are
  3. X
    X
    We're going on 10 months.

I love my sleep so I don't mind at all. I love knowing I'm /right there/ when or if she needs me. I really don't have a set time to transition here, when she's ready I guess.
  4. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Well... I plan on co-sleeping, but probably only until age 2 or 3 at the latest.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph* View Post
    We're going on 10 months.

I love my sleep so I don't mind at all. I love knowing I'm /right there/ when or if she needs me. I really don't have a set time to transition here, when she's ready I guess.
    Hunter is 9 months old. I love having him there with me. But, he is becoming more active in his sleep...
  6. X
    X
    Z will be 10 months on the 16th.

She's a heavy sleeper and doesn't move much at all. Maybe that's why I haven't thought about transitioning yet
  7. Senior Member
    My son co-slept for 18 mths in the bed, and 4 years in the room on his own side (we just didn't have the house to move him into his own room)

My daughter co-slept for 2 mths then she was put in her own crib next to my side of the bed. She was a petter. She would pet me continuously throughout the night and made me insane, so she had to go into her own space. She will remain in our room on her own side, until we go back to NC and she has her own room in our house there. She'll be 3 yo by then.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    *** My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight it out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    A half truth is still a whole lie.
  8. Senior Member
    She co-slept w/ us (minus the occasional time in her basinet...me and DH had to aherm..."share the love"?) for 8 months...Then, when we went to visit my folks and had to sleep in seperate beds (they only have a day and trundle bed) DD slept in my old crib- and she actually slept better than when she was co-sleeping! So, when we came back she got to sleep in her own crib...I guess I was the only one w/ seperation anxiety!!!
    LOVIN' MY LIFE AS A MOM AND A WIFE!
  9. Senior Member
    Okay, so maybe this is a TMI sort of question. But those that co-sleep, what do you do about having intimate time with your DH? I know that some people get those little bed things that attach to the side of the bed, so I don't see that as a problem. What I'm wondering about is the people who co-sleep with their child in the middle between their DH and themselves.
  10. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    Quote Originally Posted by thejibstah View Post
    Okay, so maybe this is a TMI sort of question. But those that co-sleep, what do you do about having intimate time with your DH? I know that some people get those little bed things that attach to the side of the bed, so I don't see that as a problem. What I'm wondering about is the people who co-sleep with their child in the middle between their DH and themselves.
    Other rooms

We cosleep with Reagan still and shes 2. Rhyann is in a bassinet by the bed.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast