1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

co bathing/co showering

Advertisements
    who does it? how do you like it? what are your tips
  2. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    lol we bathe together sometimes... but showering, nope - too slippery plus i couldn't wash me AND her without her her getting my soap on her
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    I RARELY did it. When Ethan was younger and I was in the shower, then Bryan would "toss" him in there, so I could get Ethan cleaned fast. Then while I stayed in the shower, Bryan would get Ethan dry and dressed.
    It would've been too hard to do by myself, with as much hair as I have...hair on my HEAD!
  4. JadedPrincess
    My mom said that she'd step in with me or my brother, wash us, lay us on a soft towel outside the shower, finish showering and then get out and wrap up in a towel and pick me up and dry and dress me.

I personally wouldn't do either. But I have body consciousness issues.

And yeah Victoria...it's on your HEAD...right...
  5. Community Leader
    Community Leader
    Blog Entries
    I do it all the time with DD. I started when she was 6 months or so, and still do it from time to time.

6. Senior Member
    I did it with all three. Bath is easier. In fact, it was how I had a moment to myself and baby. I would nurse, then put baby in carseat. With the bathroom fan running (key element), the baby would sleep in the carseat, while I enjoyed a hot bath and a book. When the baby would wake up, I would put baby on a towel, get them naked and then do the bath thing. Then place baby back on towel, with secondary towel covering. The key is just to be prepared.
    Enjoy these moments, they do not last.
    I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
    Oscar Wilde
  7. Senior Member
    With Izabella(7 month old) I will sometimes start up a bath and sit in there with her, she just started sitting up so I know she cant do it well in the bathtub. Sometimes its easier to do it that way. SOmetimes I used to have my oldest get in the shower with me if we were in a hurry in the morning and she needed a shower. I would just wash her quickly and get out. We have not done that in about a year though. once in a while she wantn to get in with me but I think she is getting to old.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    OCCASIONALLY. I enjoy my baths and showers too much, its my alone time...so its not something I practice often at all.
  9. .x.MiSS.LADi.x.
    I used to take a bath w/ DS...Sit down- bend your legs (knees upright) & put DS in my lap...It was okay...til he started moving alot...Dunked his self in the water-- i was scared to do it after that
  10. Community Leader
    Community Leader
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyboop604 View Post
    I did it with all three. Bath is easier. In fact, it was how I had a moment to myself and baby. I would nurse, then put baby in carseat. With the bathroom fan running (key element), the baby would sleep in the carseat, while I enjoyed a hot bath and a book. When the baby would wake up, I would put baby on a towel, get them naked and then do the bath thing. Then place baby back on towel, with secondary towel covering. The key is just to be prepared.
    Enjoy these moments, they do not last.
    Isn't that the truth.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast