Thread: breastfeeding bonnett?

1. Bex
    Banned
    Banned

breastfeeding bonnett?

Advertisements
  2. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    what will they think of next?? It might work for those babies who don't like to feed under a blanket. kwim?

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    You know what I think is flippin hilarious. The blankets and hats and all all the other crap out there draw WAY more attention than just pulling the baby to the breast and feeding them. It just seems like it defeats the whole purpose. If a woman is holding a baby and has a big blanket draped over her shoulder and the baby, you KNOW what she's doing, so I am at a loss for why that makes people any more comfortable than seeing the back of the baby's head? It's just weird to me that people who are uncomfortable with breastfeeding would rather definitely know that someone is breastfeeding, as long as they don't have to see it, rather than probably only having a 1 out of 10 chance knowing if they happen to see a mom's shirt pulled to the side or something. It's just weird to me.
  4. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
    You know what I think is flippin hilarious. The blankets and hats and all all the other crap out there draw WAY more attention than just pulling the baby to the breast and feeding them. It just seems like it defeats the whole purpose. If a woman is holding a baby and has a big blanket draped over her shoulder and the baby, you KNOW what she's doing, so I am at a loss for why that makes people any more comfortable than seeing the back of the baby's head? It's just weird to me that people who are uncomfortable with breastfeeding would rather definitely know that someone is breastfeeding, as long as they don't have to see it, rather than probably only having a 1 out of 10 chance knowing if they happen to see a mom's shirt pulled to the side or something. It's just weird to me.
    I totally agree!!! and that thing is just goofy
  5. Bex
    Banned
    Banned

I think the bonnett's funny, and knew you ladies would get a good laugh
  6. X
    X
    Ugh. You know I think it's actually really sad with all of the cover ups that are come out.
  7. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    If ppl don't wanna watch me BF, they can look away
  8. Senior Member
    That looks so silly

But I bet it will make someone very rich!
  9. Senior Member
    You know that is a good thing for me...Aidan is a nut when latching...then easy to pull off once he's on...Would I pay for that...No so people have ot deal with a flash of the nip and a possible spritz from the boob jucie machine...LOL
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Exactly that bonnet says "HEY LOOK I AM BREASTFEEDING OVER HERE!!!!!"

I lift my shirt up and Jacob nurses and you can not see any skin. All without blankets over his head, or ponchos, or ridiculously over sized sun bonnets that say milky way ion them.

I have gotten two dirty looks the whole time I have been nursing. Once when Jacob was about 5 months old little old lady shooting my daggers with her eyes from across the malls play area. Then recently a Mom at Lego Land removed her DD from the playhouse she was climbing while shooting me daggers while I nursed Jacob on a park bench 5 ft away. Both times no skin was exposed the second time I was completely bundled up as it was pretty chilly out. People just do not like breastfeeding sometimes. ALTHOUGH I could of gotten more dirty looks most of the time I am not looking around but focused on Jacob.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast