Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cosleeping Mamas I need some help.

1. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!

Question Cosleeping Mamas I need some help.

Advertisements
    We have been thinking about co sleeping and at first DH wasnt really up for it. Well last night we were talking and I told him we need to move the bed so I can put the bassinet next to me. Well he told me that he didnt want to do that because he wants the baby next to him too and maybe we should put her in the bed with us. I know they have the little thing that you can put the baby in to make it safer for her to sleep in the bed with us but I am still concerned. Any advice or tips or anything would be helpful. I would really appreciate it.

Pregnant with baby #2 !!!

2. Senior Member
    It center sleepers are really convenient and they do keep you (parents) from rolling into their space. They also have the sides high enough that if your blankets should get pulled up over the baby, it keeps them up off their face so the don't suffocate.
    *** Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. ***
    *** Women's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it! ***
    *** My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood
    it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a red mark on his forehead. ***

Never go to bed mad, stay up and fight it out.
    ---------------------------------------------
    A half truth is still a whole lie.
  3. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    Thanks !

4. Living in paradise :D
    Living in paradise :D
    Well he told me that he didnt want to do that because he wants the baby next to him too and maybe we should put her in the bed with us.
    I don't have advice cuz we used a co-sleeper that attached to the side of the bed. I just wanted to say though, that him saying that is one of the sweetest things ever!! Aaaaawwwwww!!
  5. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBlue505 View Post
    I don't have advice cuz we used a co-sleeper that attached to the side of the bed. I just wanted to say though, that him saying that is one of the sweetest things ever!! Aaaaawwwwww!!
    I agree and I cosleep. I have with all the kids till about 1 1/2 . It makes for a much better nights sleep. And if you plan to nurse it makes it easy to nurse laying down and falling back to sleep. In my opinion its such a short time why not give the baby the extra comfort like that.
  6. New MOMMY and LOVING it !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBlue505 View Post
    Thanks so much ! I was just looking at the At arms reach or something like that. It attaches to the side. How do you like it ? I am thinking of exchanging my bassinet for one of those.

7. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    When I coslept I would hold the baby in my arms and sleep.
  8. Senior Member
    I co slept with them on one side of me. But I am a light sleeper and rarely used a blanket then.
  9. X
    X
    We used a mini co-sleeper in between us for maybe the first week. Now she just lays right between DH & I.
  10. MiaMama
    When our daughter was born, we did move our bed. We pushed it up against the wall on my side and took it off the frame and put it on the floor. That took a lot of worry out of the decision to co-sleep. I had to convince my husband at first that co-sleeping was a good idea. But his buddy had a baby at the same time as us and was going on and on about how tired he was because he and his wife were always getting up for the baby. My hubby just gave him a blank stare and was like "Get up? How far away is your baby? I just roll over" He is a total convert now.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast