Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: BumGenius 2.0 AIO

1. Chrissie

BumGenius 2.0 AIO

Advertisements
    Does anyone elses take FOREVER to dry? I am talking having to run them through the dryer 2-3 times! I do not have this problem with my pocket diapers, but I have 7 of the BG 2.0 and it takes wayyyy to long to dry those cute suckers. It stinks (no pun intended) that they are my fav. and most convenient when using them. It gets inconvenient when you are washing diapers every other day and have to wait for 3 cycles to get your diapers out
  2. HnKsMama
    I had that problem when we used them. I only had smalls and never got anymore after that. I stuck with the pockets and Swaddlebees AIOs because of the dry time being faster.
  3. Chrissie
    Hmmm...I have never tried swaddlebees. I may have to look into them. I really like AIO, it really can't get easier than that!
  4. HnKsMama
    Swaddlebees are so trim and nice. They are stuffable too so you can add more absorbancy if you need to. i turn mine inside out to dry and they get dry faster.

They are perfect under clothes. And they are bikini cut so they sit under the belly button more !

5. Senior Member
    I want to try swaddle bees sometime ,I have heard really good things about them!

I like pockets because they dry so fast.
  6. Chrissie
    Ohhh, those are SO cute!!!
  7. Senior Member
    I have a friend who LOVES her bum genius AIOs I personally am thinking of getting some Swaddlebees but wanted to get some opinions on them...

I use flats and Gdiaper covers for my LO.