Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Burnt out on CDing

1. trying to keep my head above water....
    trying to keep my head above water....

Whatever Getting Burnt out on CDing

Advertisements
    I have not posted lately because honestly, there is a lot going on in my life at the moment that most of which I cant even fathom, but ready or not its happening. Anyway, with a lot of this going on and my 9 hour days 6 days a week at work, I am totally DRAINED! Since I started working more, I have stoped using the cloth dipes. I absolutely love them, but I just dont have the time or energy anymore to keep up with the wash. Toby is actually home more than I am now and does the majority of our chores, and washing the cloth dipes is too overwhelming for him lol. So I am pretty much back to exclusively using sposies, and that means we are back to constant diaper rashes I just dont know how to do it all. So I guess I wont be doing it anymore. Has anyone else gone through this? If so, did you ever get back into CDing? I am debating on selling them...I dont have much (some of which I actually gave to a friend recently) so I only have 6 left, one of which has NEVER been worn, only washed So what do you ladies think? Sell them or keep them 'just in case'?
    Single Mommy to my Buggah Butt Elizabeth (11/20/06)

Thanks Crystal! I it!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    keep them. YOu never know when your low on cash and can't afford diapers atleast you'll have some cloth ones to use
  3. Senior Member
    Keep them for awhile. Maybe when things arnt so hectic you will get back into it.

Im glad to see you back on here
  4. Senior Member
    Keep them

Honestly, Toby needs to get over the whole "overwhelming" thing and wash them. If she gets horriable diaper rashes he needs to suck it up and deal with it.
  5. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

If you do decide to get rid of them, let me know, but for now i would say hang onto them just incase

6. trying to keep my head above water....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep's Wife View Post
    Keep them

Honestly, Toby needs to get over the whole "overwhelming" thing and wash them. If she gets horriable diaper rashes he needs to suck it up and deal with it.
    I dont mind that he doesnt want to wash them all the time, they can be a pain especially with how busy we all have been. And with us kinda being in limbo, we dont need the added load of laundry. And her diaper rashes arent 'horrible' they are just a bitch to get rid of in sposies. They dont seem to bother her and I have creams that were prescribed to use on them and they are under control, they just flare up more with the sposies on. So this isnt Toby's fault and please dont make it out to be.

Thanks Crystal! I it!
  7. my AOC truly makes me happy
    my AOC truly makes me happy

I agree keep them.

I hope things get better for you and Toby.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    keep them. someone just made a thread about this on DS
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I say keep them you know you can just wash them with the regular clothes and then kjust take them out to do a couple more washe cycles alone.
  10. trying to keep my head above water....
    Quote Originally Posted by Green~Mammy View Post
    I say keep them you know you can just wash them with the regular clothes and then kjust take them out to do a couple more washe cycles alone.
    See, I cant. Toby and Elizabeth have excema, and I have to use dreft on the regular clothes, and since you cant use that on the dipes, then I wash them in tide and do double rinses. Plus I soak them first cuz they get yucky if I dont give them a good soak, and I like to sun them every other wash.

Thanks Crystal! I it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast