Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: What are your opinions?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't care. I don't plan on attending.

18 24.32%
  • undecided

12 16.22%
  • Do 1 big one

21 28.38%
  • Do 3 smaller ones

33 44.59%
  • Family-friendly convention only

5 6.76%
  • Family-friendly dinner with an adults only function following

33 44.59%
  • other

4 5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: MSOS Convention

1. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by =Mrs.AiNokeA= View Post
    Oh goodness. I thought I MIGHT come IF it's in Vegas since the drive isn't too bad for me. So IF it was there I might have brought it up to my husband. It's far enough away that who knows what will happen as it got closer. Sorry for keeping the option going open since the drive wouldn't be too bad for me and if I could have met some nice ladies while spending time with my family then great! Seriously bragging? Um NO! Sorry that I love to be with my family and would rather meet some ladies with them being there with me. Sooooo sorry that you obviously don't get that. Give me a break. Don't worry I won't be commenting on these threads anymore since it's so very upsetting to you that I love my family and spending time with them. Jealous or something? Sheesh.
    Yeah when 3 people(maybe even more) think the same thing we are so SEEEEEEWWWW jealous.

You caught us!

2. Senior Member
    Oh goodness. I thought I MIGHT come IF it's in Vegas since the drive isn't too bad for me. So IF it was there I might have brought it up to my husband. It's far enough away that who knows what will happen as it got closer. Sorry for keeping the option going open since the drive wouldn't be too bad for me and if I could have met some nice ladies while spending time with my family then great! Seriously bragging? Um NO! Sorry that I love to be with my family and would rather meet some ladies with them being there with me. Sooooo sorry that you obviously don't get that. Give me a break. Don't worry I won't be commenting on these threads anymore since it's so very upsetting to you that I love my family and spending time with them. Jealous or something? Sheesh.
    Oh god. Shut up with the dramatics. You're the one who said if you went to Vegas you'd probably just hang out with your kids anyway.
  3. Senior Member
    Yup I HATE spending time with my family, I WISH I loved mine like you do, teach me your ways!

No, the difference is I love my family and I can leave them for one day to do something that's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.

Also the bold isn't my problem, my problem is you coming in to something where we're all excited to see each other and hang out and all you say is "I'd much rather spend time with my family" I can quote you saying it more than once, don't act like you thought about coming, you didn't. You literally put this convention down to say how much greater it is to be with your family than meet anybody here.
  4. Senior Member
    If it's kid free then I'd absolutely never go. I COULD drive to Vegas if it's there but I don't know if I would go or not till it gets much closer. If it was kid free I wouldn't bother even thinking about it. I WILL be going with my DH and kids. I guess it doesn't really matter since if I go with my family I'd probably end up just doing fun things with my family instead. I wouldn't care to go without my boys.
    You also said this. So, you're going to go to Vegas at the same time as the MSOS convention and then not meet anyone and just hang out with your family? This is my issue, if you are gonna go and not meet with anybody then why not plan a Vegas trip with your family and not mention it on MSOS at all? Like this is for people who want to meet each other and all you've talked about is hanging out with your family. YOU ARE BRAGGING all over this damn thread.
  5. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice. View Post
    You also said this. So, you're going to go to Vegas at the same time as the MSOS convention and then not meet anyone and just hang out with your family? This is my issue, if you are gonna go and not meet with anybody then why not plan a Vegas trip with your family and not mention it on MSOS at all? Like this is for people who want to meet each other and all you've talked about is hanging out with your family. YOU ARE BRAGGING all over this damn thread.
    Exactly. And in the other thread you said if you were going to be spending any kind of money on a vacation that you would rather you and your family go some where you wanted. Which is fine and not the problem.

The problem is you coming in here and nonchalantly reeming anyone who chooses to be independent of their family for a couple days. Don't even say you weren't.

6. Senior Member
    Leave her alone guys, everyone can see how jealous you are of her and it's really unbecoming.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Last edited by KoalaBär; 02-07-2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: ugh. not going there.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterQueen View Post
    Exactly. And in the other thread you said if you were going to be spending any kind of money on a vacation that you would rather you and your family go some where you wanted. Which is fine and not the problem.

The problem is you coming in here and nonchalantly reeming anyone who chooses to be independent of their family for a couple days. Don't even say you weren't.
    bolded: exactly this. That's what it feels like it always comes down to, and I just don't understand the point of it in this thread.
  9. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Thread closed for violations of TOS.

Please feel free to make another convention discussion thread if ya'll need one, but let's try to keep it drama free!
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112