Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Scentce

1. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

Scentce

Advertisements
    We have become such great friends and I wanted to say thank you for the amazing friendship that you have given me. You are a friend that I am sure I will have for a lifetime. You are an amazing woman and I love you. You keep me sane when DH is gone and I am away from my family. You mean the world to me and I would be lost without you.

P.S. Thank you for the purse. You didn't have to do that at all and just goes to show how amazing you are as a person and friend. I will cerish it just as I do our friendship.

2. Regular Member
    Oh Abs........ this made my day! I should thank you! You have been a great friend and I love you like a sister! I was so scared and nervous moving to the US and thank god for MSOS b/c if it wasn't for this site, I would have never met you!

Thank you for being a great friend, a confidant and a babysitter LOL How would have I been able to go to all my doctor appointments when I couldn't bring Alina!!! Thank you 1000 times for being a great friend to Jose, Alina and myself. MWAH *hugs*

That is just the beginning of your COACH bag collection!! I promise!!!! Someone's birthday is coming up!!!! Looking forward to our weekly dinners, outings and the summer!!!!!

Canada will always be home
  3. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

See you tomorrow!!!!