Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Army MWR library question

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Army MWR library question

Advertisements
    I was wondering if anyone has a library card for an army mwr library. Did you get an actual card where you submitted an email and have used the online library portal. I want to check out the language program listed but I can't make it work. Not sure if I actually signed up or am totally imagining it. I remember talking to the librarian but that's it. Anyone ever used it or set up their account with it?
  2. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    I have an MWR library card and an online account. Did you sign up online with your library card number and create a pin to log-in? Why don't you just try making an account with your library card?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    I have an MWR library card and an online account. Did you sign up online with your library card number and create a pin to log-in? Why don't you just try making an account with your library card?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. be silly. be honest. be kind.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I have an MWR and it used our id cards. No special library card.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    My MWR account is based off our ID cards. No library cards for us. That is at the Landstuhl Lib though.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    My MWR account is based off our ID cards. No library cards for us. That is at the Landstuhl Lib though.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    The mwr library here uses your ID as well.
  9. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    You can use your I.D. to check out books and instead of an MRW card in general I believe, though, to make an online account for e-books and language learning that you have to go into the library and get an actual library card.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *Emma* View Post
    You can use your I.D. to check out books and instead of an MRW card in general I believe, though, to make an online account for e-books and language learning that you have to go into the library and get an actual library card.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast