Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: military support wear

1. marinegf19
    marinegf19

Big Grin military support wear

Advertisements
    I just started dating a marine about a month or so ago who's currently deployed and he keeps telling me to get some military moto stuff to get the guys to stop hitting on me at college plus I want to let everyone to know how proud I am of him so....I want a two part thread. where do you usually buy your stuff from (at a reasonable price since i AM a college student) and a picture of you in your favorite piece of moto clothing on =]
    ~Felicia~
  2. Meow.
    Meow.
    Honestly, it takes more than a shirt, or even a ring, to get guys to "leave you alone" If they want to talk to you they will, regardless of what you're wearing. It's all based on how you carry yourself.

As for "moto" clothing (I only recently learned what that terms means since it seems to be a Marine term), I never was big with displaying military clothing. If I wear something it's usually in my house. All I have is a sweatshirt that says USAF. You're best bet is probably cafepress or a similar site to that. Most stores dont carry military support clothing unless you are on base.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I don't have any military clothing unless wearing DH's old worn out PT shirts or shorts around the house counts

The BX usually has stuff but I've never looked anywhere else. You might be able to find cute things on Etsy.
  4. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandaaa View Post
    Honestly, it takes more than a shirt, or even a ring, to get guys to "leave you alone" If they want to talk to you they will, regardless of what you're wearing. It's all based on how you carry yourself.

As for "moto" clothing (I only recently learned what that terms means since it seems to be a Marine term), I never was big with displaying military clothing. If I wear something it's usually in my house. All I have is a sweatshirt that says USAF. You're best bet is probably cafepress or a similar site to that. Most stores dont carry military support clothing unless you are on base.
    to the bolded. A lot of guys could care less if you're out advertising that you're taken. If they want to hit on you, they will.

Cafepress has a lot of stuff. You could also probably search around on Etsy & facebook businesses.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  5. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

check out Cafepress.com or janewaynesgear.com for clothing.

The only thing I have worn is a sweat shirt that says Airforce or pants with AF on the hip, and that's only around the house

6. marinegf19
    marinegf19
    I know that it takes more then a piece of clothing to have guys leave me alone but if it will put DBs mind at ease in anyway I will do it =] I will definitely check out cafepress =]
    ~Felicia~
  7. Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1-2
    Blog Entries
    Custom T-Shirts, Custom Hoodies, & More - Customized Girl

Guys will hit on you no matter what tho LOL

I have a ring and my husband standing next to me and I get hit on. Heck I will be toting all 3 kids by myself and I STILL get hit on
    Rissa*Rawr is my Wifey as of 1/24/2012
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I get my stuff from DB... He bought me a USAFA sweatshirt, and airforce tshirt, and a squadron spirit Tshirt. I also stole one of his shirts that I wear out sometimes, but on lazy days its cool, its black, with blue lightning on the front and it says AF in big white letters on the side at an angle. And the back says United States Air Force... But I wear it cuz it's his and I like the lightning

He also got me this cute necklace that is a heart with the AF chevron in the middle.

cafepress.com has a lot of military wear. Otherwise, I'd say just google it!
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Only thing I've ever had was my exDB's old PT stuff. T's, a Sweatshirt, pair of shorts. I usually just wear them to bum around the house or if I just am lazy and don't feel like getting dressed that day lol.. I would never wear any of it out in public.

But honestly, if you think thats going to stop any guy from hitting on you, you will be sorely mistaken. haha. Even the guy I see ever now and then has an Army t-shirt and he has no affiliation with the military. Someone probably just left it at his house. So any guy who sees it probably isn't going to think you have a boyfriend unless you have "Marine Girlfriend" plastered on your shirt.

My freshman year roommate used to wear a lot of stuff like that. She had a bright pink tee that said "My Man is a Marine" or something, she'd wear his dog tags, she had a promise ring and even lie and say she was married. Guys still hit on her.

your best bet is to just not flirt with guys. Not that I'm saying you do. I just mean make it clear.
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    The DF got me a gray sweatshirt with army on the front and gray matching capri sweatpants with Army on the hip part. He also got me ACU tank with matching boy shorts with "Booty Camp" on the butt. But he got this before he was even a DB, with the sexy ACU outfit

I have a yellow ribbon pin, Army pin, and his CIB pin, pinned to my purse. And I have an Army Decal on my laptop, DF loves how much i support him. He loves how he's in every aspect of my life even though he's far away.

But none of this stuff stops guys from hitting on me. Guys will be guys..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast