Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84

Thread: You know your a military girlfriend when...

  1. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    the_lepus's Avatar
    the_lepus is offline
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,707
    #11
    Advertisements
    i try to get USMC stuff but DB hates the marine corps so he says no

  2. Senior Member
    armylover1018's Avatar
    armylover1018 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Posts
    1,596
    Blog Entries
    1
    #12
    ahhh tht was soo truee!
    "I like imprinted on you....not like i can go anywhere..." -DH
  3. Senior Member
    USMCwife123's Avatar
    USMCwife123 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    1,698
    Blog Entries
    1
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by the_lepus View Post
    i try to get USMC stuff but DB hates the marine corps so he says no
    haha i can see why he does lol but buy some they are cute

    Quote Originally Posted by armylover1018 View Post
    ahhh tht was soo truee!
    verrrrrrrry
    Vmigirl & missmay are my wifies!



    DH is out of the Marines and now I'm joining the military!
    Excited to see what the next few years hold for us


  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Carolina's Avatar
    Carolina is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,641


    #14
    Where is the "You get completely mind ****ed over things he says"
  5. Senior Member
    USMCwife123's Avatar
    USMCwife123 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    1,698
    Blog Entries
    1
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by EverlastingLove View Post
    Where is the "You get completely mind ****ed over things he says"
    i dont know
    Vmigirl & missmay are my wifies!



    DH is out of the Marines and now I'm joining the military!
    Excited to see what the next few years hold for us


  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Carolina's Avatar
    Carolina is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,641


    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCgf1 View Post
    i dont know
    That was random of me. A "friend/cute guy/Marine/we have plans to get together when he's back from deployment" and I were talking about how he's going hunting when he came home. I told him I've never been so he eventually has to take me in a sort of flirty way...he basically said "you have to be really special for that. Hunting is my life" then later he was talking about me wearing his uniform.

    I was mind fucked about how hunting was more important than what he wears while serving his country. He told me that like right before I read this...it fit in my head.

  7. Senior Member
    USMCwife123's Avatar
    USMCwife123 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Everett, WA
    Posts
    1,698
    Blog Entries
    1
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by EverlastingLove View Post
    That was random of me. A "friend/cute guy/Marine/we have plans to get together when he's back from deployment" and I were talking about how he's going hunting when he came home. I told him I've never been so he eventually has to take me in a sort of flirty way...he basically said "you have to be really special for that. Hunting is my life" then later he was talking about me wearing his uniform.

    I was mind fucked about how hunting was more important than what he wears while serving his country. He told me that like right before I read this...it fit in my head.

    ohhhhh i get it now lol yeah guys are very unaware that they do that!!!
    Vmigirl & missmay are my wifies!



    DH is out of the Marines and now I'm joining the military!
    Excited to see what the next few years hold for us


  8. I stand on golden sands and watch as the ships go by
    FunnyLove's Avatar
    FunnyLove is offline
    I stand on golden sands and watch as the ships go by
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA/ deployed
    Posts
    1,379
    #18
    xhis_anchorx is my B.A.M.F wifey
    Seabees*Angel* is my Ghetto Mistress/wifey
  9. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Haleyscomet's Avatar
    Haleyscomet is offline
    ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nor. California
    Posts
    2,614
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I can definitely relate to the one about not shaving your legs.
    Haha. I can relate to all of these, just take away usmc and put in army.

  10. scotlandgrl53
    eelizah's Avatar
    eelizah is offline
    scotlandgrl53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Fort Polk
    Posts
    4,258
    Blog Entries
    1
    #20
    all apply except teh one about not knowing what sports team is on top... i still know all of them
    I need a
    a
    I don't have forever or

    So don't let me



    I AshleyO
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •