Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Letter from a Sailor

1. Regular Member

Letter from a Sailor

Advertisements
    My boyfriend wrote this to me, I thought I'd share... God bless our troops!

A salior loves you... I know you love me to... The ship goes to sea.. How much do I love thee? A salior never leaves youll always have to sea... then I will return to thee.. The blue means we are true... to the promises we give to you.. My promise of loyalty till my last breath.. to be away from you feels like death... The white.. means that wie will fight for for life liberty and happiness... The colors are gold to show the world that we are bold... Just having your love will give me strenght untold of...the colors are red to show the world the blood we shed.. The saliors ship goes out to sea... again my sweet you will see me... because not even a storm can keep me from you... There is storm in the sea.. but suddenly.. the storm shall cease... and everything will be calm... The waves of this life can rock my ship.. they may be able to get water on it. But when his hand comes out from the prayers and says to the storm... Cease.. it stops.. and we realize just how lucky we are that our Ship is Christ... Love never fails.. A salior will you always have.. no matter how long will I stay they cant take that away.. I will always be a salior on this sea called life... The sea may be able to throw waves.. I am here to protect and save... The roughness of this life.. cant effect how I feel.. This is real.. You are my best friend to the very end.... You are a God send... Ty my sweet... How much do i love thee... Think of the deapths of the sea... and you know that a salior I will always be.. But a salior heart skips a beat one for you.. No matter where I go until this life is done... I love you
  2. Senior Member

On my way to a healthier me, one mile at a time
  3. Regular Member
    I know it's not "perfect" but the imperfections make it so precious! Thanks for commenting!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    aww how cute!!
  5. Senior Member
    thats incredibly romantic. Your DB sure is a keeper

NotThatMonkey is my awesome Wifey