Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Question about pay!

1. kchell

Question about pay!

Advertisements
    Long story but we haven't gotten a real check since January! They said it would be straighten out by April 15 Ok . Great! Wrong! Now they are saying May 15! Thats Ok because they owe uus hell of a back pay! But we need money Now! They said they will do a pay advance! Does anyone know how this works! i do Not want to call Up my Dh Master Sgt again! I think I have been driving him far ro crazy!
  2. Senior Member
    Who cares if you're driving him crazy!!! If you need money do what you gotta do to get it.
  3. Mommy of 2 and Wife of a SGT...oorah!
    Mommy of 2 and Wife of a SGT...oorah!
    I agree...call until they get the crap resolved!
    Mommy To:Lala & JC
    "I love my Marine...."
  4. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    what can the master sargent really do, though? wouldn't you have to bug disbursing?
  5. Senior Member
    I was thinking the same thing Troublemaker. You need to go someone else.

3 months of paychecks is not something to mess with!!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I wouldn't contact the Msgt of the squadron. Call the shirt. That is who you need to contact. Also, is the sponser there. He needs to be the one to conact unless you have a POA.

Good luck
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  7. kchell
    Thanks you all i did call again And I got The Lt. colonels number! I told him If Do have the base pay loan in our account I'm Calling him! Monday night I was in tears because I was worried How I was going to Feed my babies! Thank God we live In mil housing! Because we wouldnb't have lights Or nothing! If you all know who elose I can possibly call Please I could use all the help!
  8. kchell
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    I wouldn't contact the Msgt of the squadron. Call the shirt. That is who you need to contact. Also, is the sponser there. He needs to be the one to conact unless you have a POA.

Good luck
    Funny you bring up poa ! I do I have it and I had a special bitch tell me That over the Phone That won't work ............. How do they knbow I'm really his wife! I said I will Fax you the damn copy...... She said mame I can't talk to you and hung up
  9. Ohana6
    Why isn't your husband dealing with this ??