Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Screaminggggggggg

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Help Screaminggggggggg

Advertisements
    The first time I use my dental benefits this has to happen...Well I went to the dentist almost 2 months ago okay...No problem..Presented my insurance card from UCCI to the root canal dentist..no problem...I was checking his LES for last month and noticed they didn't take out the dental insurance...Said they made a boo boo so I figured they would take it out the following month...they took double out for last month...cool not a problem...

I paid all my copays for my dental work...I get a notice from UCCI saying you didn't pay your insurance for that particular month so we didn't process any paperwork...then I get a notice from the root canal dentist saying your insurance didn't go through so your balance due is 639.00...

It wasn't my fault...Is there someone besides UCCI I should talk to about this..Perhaps have DH talk to PSD..In the meantime do I need to pay the dentist or explain to them and have them resubmit the claim.

2. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    If the paperwork was filled out for the dental, and the command didn't submit it or take out for it, they should be able to correct it. I'd get with the command first and have them work out the starting coverage date with UCCI.

My little Loves!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwoodmom View Post
    If the paperwork was filled out for the dental, and the command didn't submit it or take out for it, they should be able to correct it. I'd get with the command first and have them work out the starting coverage date with UCCI.
    I've been paying UCCI for over a year now and they've never not taking it out each month on his LES....It's just funny how they didn't take out that month the same month I go to the dentist :mad
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I'd be screaming too girl. Good luck getting someone with a brain to figure things out for you.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yeah that is ridiculous and they better fix it and pay!
  6. Senior Member
    I wouldn't pay the dentist. Have your hubby talk to PSD and tell the dentist to resubmit. If you still have problems tell DH to bring it to his command they shoudl fix it up. I had a problem with a claim in the fall and the dentist was very understanding. Good luck!
    Needs work.
  7. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    I hope you get it figured out soon!!