Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MOS SCHOOL...

1. Senior Member

MOS SCHOOL...

Advertisements
    SO when I talked to the recruiter the other day he confirmed sherman was supposed to be in north carolina... but sherman called today and told me he is going to missouri, and that this particular school is on a 3 month wait for a 2 month class... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AMERICA RULES !!!
  2. No one loves their mother like her boys!
    No one loves their mother like her boys!
    oh girl that stinks so what happens now?
  3. Senior Member
    nothing ...I can't do anything... its the military *LOL* .... I Just have to wait and see... and if its MO..... we are going to be making a ton of trips back and forth !!!

AMERICA RULES !!!
  4. BAMF Marine Wifey
    BAMF Marine Wifey
    I'm gonna guess he's in Fort Leonard Wood for either Motor-T (most likely since you mentioned NC too) NBC or MP school && yes they're all backed up all the time... tell him to talk to his recruiter to see if he can get a month of recruiters assistance back home while he's on the waitlist! A lot of the guys get hooked up! Trust me Pat went crazy during his wait period out there for MP school! At least apply to see if he can get it! && If you're going to visit out there... beware theres nothing to do! Theres a Walmart, Cracker Barrel, Tattoo parlors & strip clubs & thats pretty much it. But I definitly suggest taking the trip to Six Flags if he can get the leave tho i know its hard while they're on the waitlist bc the plt is constantly screwing up. OO & stay in the Ramada bc its pretty much the cheapest/nicest place near base (like a mile from the gate) PM me if you ever wanna chat!!
    Stephanie
    Proud Marine Wifey Of Patrick
    *Surviving Deployment #3*