Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: EOD Memorial Ball?

1. Punchie

EOD Memorial Ball?

Advertisements
    I know someone said there are few other EOD wives on here. Are any of you going to the Memorial Ball at Eglin in April?
  2. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    An EOD wife? Wow!!! I am. We are here in Sig, so we def won't be there!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.

3. Punchie
    That's cool. You don't come across a ton of EOD wives in any branch. I've never been to the ball, but I've heard it's a blast. I'm making some EOD baby things to donate to the auction. A man DH knew and respected was KIA last year, so since DH is deployed, I told him I would go there for him.
  4. FLORIDIAN
    FLORIDIAN
    Oh that's so nice!!! Yeah mine is deployed over there... we've lost quite a few from our command. We would love to go when we are back stateside. I know DH always donates to the fund.
    And, nope, you don't come across many EOD wives at all!

Have you ever thought about what protects our hearts? / Just a cage of rib bones and other various parts /
    So it's fairly simple to cut right through the mess / And stop the muscle that makes us confess / And we are so fragile /
    And our cracking bones make noise / And we are just breakable, breakable, breakable girls and boys.