Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Has anyone actually used a company to ship their car?

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Has anyone actually used a company to ship their car?

Advertisements
    Hello,

I've been looking into the posts on here, people asking about transporting their car but haven't had any luck finding anyone giving advice on which company they used. We are moving from California to North Carolina and already driving one vehicle. We have no choice but to ship the other one. That drive will be long and hard enough with us both taking turns driving one car, there's no way we would consider driving two cars cross country.

So if anyone has actually shipped their car, if you could kindly share which company you used and a little about the experience, that would be awesome!

Thanks for your time!

-Megan
  2. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    I did!!! I used EZ Car Shipping. (310) 707-1596 They shipped my car from Arkansas
  3. Senior Member
    We shipped a BMW M3 that was low to the ground......never will we ship a car if we don't have to. We had to pay out of pocket for that car. Good part was that the insurance company went after the shipping company for the damages but it's easier for both of us to drive. When we drove cross country twice in about a year we would only drive so many hours a day and make sure we had designated stops along. It very much helped.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by merica16217 View Post
    Hello,

I've been looking into the posts on here, people asking about transporting their car but haven't had any luck finding anyone giving advice on which company they used. We are moving from California to North Carolina and already driving one vehicle. We have no choice but to ship the other one. That drive will be long and hard enough with us both taking turns driving one car, there's no way we would consider driving two cars cross country.

So if anyone has actually shipped their car, if you could kindly share which company you used and a little about the experience, that would be awesome!

Thanks for your time!

-Megan
    I see your husband is a Marine. So is mine and we are in NC! Which base are you headed to?

No advice on the shipping, but I have made that drive from CA to NC a few times with both of our cars. There are a lot of fun places to stop along the way!