Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Order of Preference? Reenlistment Vs. Orders?

1. Regular Member
    Advertisements
    Oh jeez, I hope I can mentally handle a long distance relationship that's not guaranteed (child custody reasons) in the end for that long. I think it's worth it but I really over think it all.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    4 to 6 months....snort. I wish. Not in our entire career. We must be the blessed career field that doesn't get that much notice. It was 9 months coming over; but, 4 months going back and most of our moves have been stateside 2 months notice. Our friends are still waiting on "possible" orders and they are to leave August 18 for training. Others are on 3 weeks notice too.

For us...that would be a great dream.
    For going OCONUS to CONUS is the norm for the assignment cycle... My husband has been OCONUS for 18 years now so haven't had to deal with CONUS to CONUS lately. I was going based off the info that he was in Germany.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by *Stephanie* View Post
    For going OCONUS to CONUS is the norm for the assignment cycle... My husband has been OCONUS for 18 years now so haven't had to deal with CONUS to CONUS lately. I was going based off the info that he was in Germany.
    Still wish. all our friends that are overseas and stateside never had that type of time schedule. Only going overseas because of clearance. Must be our career field.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Stephanie* View Post
    Yeah he was in OCONUS, CONUS, OCONUS so far. I'm hoping he'll be back over so I can figure everything out. 😊 Either way... life goes on.... 😩
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    Still wish. all our friends that are overseas and stateside never had that type of time schedule. Only going overseas because of clearance. Must be our career field.
    Definitely weird since assignment system is all based on the AFI. Obviously anytime people have EFMP issues, promote etc it can throw stuff off.
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
  7. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

NEVERMIND

Didn't realize this post was a few months old and someone brought it back to the top.
    Last edited by germy; 10-06-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: -_-

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123