Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Daegu South Korea

  1. Regular Member
    ChristineJ's Avatar
    ChristineJ is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Elmendorf AFB Alaska
    Posts
    66
    #1

    Daegu South Korea

    Advertisements
    Anyone go with their spouse to Korea on command sponsorship?
    Christine ~ Proud Mommy of 5 Proud ~ AirForce wife to Keith.
  2. Senior Member
    *Stephanie*'s Avatar
    *Stephanie* is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    JBER; Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    16,315
    #2
    A lady in my neighborhood just got here from Osan command sponsored. They have family housing and schools on base so I'm sure it's an option. Has your husband talked to the assignment office to see if he can request CS?
  3. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Sally's Avatar
    Sally is offline
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Korea, Osan AB
    Posts
    19,380
    Blog Entries
    17
    #3
    Korea is awesome! Come if you can get command sponsorship . . . heck, come if you can't! I've been here almost nine years now and I love it.
  4. Regular Member
    ChristineJ's Avatar
    ChristineJ is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Elmendorf AFB Alaska
    Posts
    66
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally View Post
    Korea is awesome! Come if you can get command sponsorship . . . heck, come if you can't! I've been here almost nine years now and I love it.
    wow! 9 years! we need to talk!
    Christine ~ Proud Mommy of 5 Proud ~ AirForce wife to Keith.
  5. Regular Member
    ChristineJ's Avatar
    ChristineJ is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Elmendorf AFB Alaska
    Posts
    66
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by *Stephanie* View Post
    A lady in my neighborhood just got here from Osan command sponsored. They have family housing and schools on base so I'm sure it's an option. Has your husband talked to the assignment office to see if he can request CS?
    Yes! did that today also. sent the paperwork and now just waiting
    Christine ~ Proud Mommy of 5 Proud ~ AirForce wife to Keith.
  6. Married to Airman
    karidad's Avatar
    karidad is offline
    Married to Airman
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Andersen, Guam
    Posts
    774
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristineJ View Post
    Anyone go with their spouse to Korea on command sponsorship?
    I just met a spouse that moved to Daegu CS with her husband few months ago. Is your husband AF? My husband is AF and we were supposed to be stationed in Daegu years ago. It was a lot easier to get CS approved over there than Osan. We were pretty much approved for CS but we got diverted to a different base in South Korea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •