Military Significant Others and Spouse Support -
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: PCS to KOREA

  1. Fresh Newbie
    Candicespinoza's Avatar
    Candicespinoza is offline
    Fresh Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016

    Sad PCS to KOREA

    Hello, My husband is suppose to go on a one year unoccupied tour to Kunsan AFB. I want to plan to visit him but does anyone know if I can? how it works? or how long I can stay? I am so new to this military life and just have so many questions.
  2. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Sally's Avatar
    Sally is offline
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    South Korea, Osan AB
    Blog Entries
    Of course you can visit him! Any American citizen can visit Korea for up to 90 days without a visa I strongly encourage you to visit - Korea is awesome!! Now, that said, plan your visit for when he can take some leave time because there is nothing - NOTHING!! - in Kunsan!! I've lived here in Korea, outside Osan Air Base, for going on nine years now and I love it here. Please feel free to ask anything!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts