Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: LANGLEY AFB

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

LANGLEY AFB

Advertisements
    We are being relocated to Langley AFB and will arrive late December. Anyone from the area or were stationed there have any advice or experiences they would like to share with me?
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I'm here now
    I'm actually from the area, married mil, moved away, and the. We got orders back. For the most part we love it here. Sooo much to do and see!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

My husband and I used to be stationed there and I went to college about 30 minutes from Langley. What are your questions?

Moose and MacandCheese are there right now as well.
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Hi! My father worked in VA when I was in H.S. (years and years ago) and I love Virginia. I am just not familiar with the Langley area. If you don't mind me asking... Do you live in base housing? What is your opinion of the BX and Commissary?
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justagirl View Post
    Hi! My father worked in VA when I was in H.S. (years and years ago) and I love Virginia. I am just not familiar with the Langley area. If you don't mind me asking... Do you live in base housing? What is your opinion of the BX and Commissary?
    It's your lucky day cause I live in off base, base housing, and I work at the commissary
    I love base housing honestly. A few things I don't like about my house but no house is perfect. I love walking my kid to school, I love the neighborhood/neighbors.

Oh the commissary.... It's good. It's a standard class 5 commissary. Not bad as long as you don't work there and deal with the BS produce sucks ass though.
    The bx I rarely use, except we just got a Starbucks so that's awesome. Sometimes the bx has awesome clearance so I'll try and check it out once a month. Like I got a $150 car seat for $50 a few weeks go
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

6. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    It is my lucky day! I am so glad I joined MSOS, I wish I would have found this place sooner. It would have helped my first few years as a military wife. I honestly think that produce sucks at all commissaries. I was hoping that it was just my locations.