Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Relocating

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Relocating

Advertisements
    My boyfriend just got back from a 7.5month deployment 4weeks ago. Last week he made Chief and is going through all that 6weeks of initiation. Before he got Chief we was suppose to go to Texas for schooling. Im guessing its too early for things to change but how likely is it that we will be getting stationed somewhere else??
    Thank u all
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie_Nikki22 View Post
    My boyfriend just got back from a 7.5month deployment 4weeks ago. Last week he made Chief and is going through all that 6weeks of initiation. Before he got Chief we was suppose to go to Texas for schooling. Im guessing its too early for things to change but how likely is it that we will be getting stationed somewhere else??
    Thank u all
    Now that he made chief he (I assume that is what you meant since y'all aren't married thus the military won't be including you in the moves) might still have to go to the school after training. I am not sure how that works since I am not a navy spouse. It depends on what the schooling is for. Normally schooling isn't considered being stationed somewhere (there are exceptions) because you will either return to your old duty station or move to a new one.