Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: R & R

1. cavwifey

R & R

Advertisements
    My hubby comes home in a few months for R & R and I want to do something special for him. Any ideas?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. No one loves their mother like her boys!
    No one loves their mother like her boys!
    Take a weekend getaway at a beach or something dinner at a special place..romantic picnics
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    My husband would just want to be home....no work, no distractings, just lay around the house and do nothing. His cousin is coming back for R & R also and they were going to throw him a party. He said, " NO Way! Let me rest!"

I say, keep it simple.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    My husband would just want to be home....no work, no distractings, just lay around the house and do nothing. His cousin is coming back for R & R also and they were going to throw him a party. He said, " NO Way! Let me rest!"

I say, keep it simple.
    I agree just keep it simple. Maybe make him his favorite dinner and let him relax.
  5. cavwifey
    I was thinking about taking him to a beach but he said when he gets home he doesn't even want to see sand for a long time. I was also gonna take him out to dinner somewhere really nice but he is taking me somewhere instead. Well I would love to just hang around the house with my husband but we don't have a house because I am staying with my mom while he is gone. So when he comes home we are going to stay in a hotel so we can have some privacy......but i wanted to find something to do to get him out of the hotel, you can only have so much sex...lol.
  6. TrishaM
    When ex hubby came home for r&r, we went on a week long cruise. It was awesome!!!
  7. cavwifey
    That sounds awesome but his mom is already getting over a week of our time & then my mom gets a few days & then we get 3 days alone. I think during our alone time we are going to go to San Antonio.....my thing is we went to the alamo & all the stuff around it before he left, he won't go to Fiesta, & I'm not too sure what else there is to do around there.
  8. my heart is home!
    my heart is home!
    Quote Originally Posted by TrishaM View Post
    When ex hubby came home for r&r, we went on a week long cruise. It was awesome!!!
    thats a really good idea! i am going to mention that to DB!!