Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stennis

1. Senior Member

Stennis

Advertisements
    For those that sent care packages...when did you send it and how long did it take for them to get it? I know it can take a long time but dh still hasn't got the one that I sent him over a month ago!
  2. Joy
    Banned
    Banned
    DH hasn't gotten any of the 4 I've sent either I sent one the week they left, 2 more the next week and another the week after that.
  3. Senior Member
    DB hasn't gotten his yet either, but I heard that they have a butt ton of mail waiting for them whenever they do the next mail dropoff/pickup thingie.
  4. It's YOUR choice
    It's YOUR choice
    There has been more than 21,000 pounds sitting waiting on them to be in a postition to have it delivered. Getting people to the ship has been more important at this point than mail I sent dh a valentines card a week after they left and he hasnt gotten it or anything else. They keep saying any day now but after a week of them saying today I'm not sure it will be anytime soon.
    Freedom and Liberty require Service and Sacrifice
  5. Senior Member
    Mine got returned here for some damn reason. Now I have to redo it and I am waiting on boxes from the postal service for now 2 damn weeks. I hate the postal service. I ofdered the boxes online and it said 7-10 days and they e-mail me saying the boxes have been shipped, after 7 days? I am calling the postmaster general in DC and rip some ass. Sorry, didnt mean for this to be bad, lol.
  6. Senior Member
    i send dh his first one on the 29th of january and it got to him a week later so we were lucky on that one, then i sent him a smaller package a day after i sent the bigger one and it still hasnt got to him, but he said that they are gonna pass some more out on the 28th which is tomorrow so hopefully they will all get theirs tomorrow i know its frustrating
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USNFFG52 View Post
    Mine got returned here for some damn reason. Now I have to redo it and I am waiting on boxes from the postal service for now 2 damn weeks. I hate the postal service. I ofdered the boxes online and it said 7-10 days and they e-mail me saying the boxes have been shipped, after 7 days? I am calling the postmaster general in DC and rip some ass. Sorry, didnt mean for this to be bad, lol.
    You know you can get them at the regular post office for free too, right? I know it's not as convenient, but if you needed to mail something right away at least you wouldn't have to wait...
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPookie View Post
    You know you can get them at the regular post office for free too, right? I know it's not as convenient, but if you needed to mail something right away at least you wouldn't have to wait...
    Yeah I know and they are free to get them here at home too.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USNFFG52 View Post
    Yeah I know and they are free to get them here at home too.
    Just checkin. I didn't want you to miss out on sendin stuff!
  10. JLo
    I sent dh his Vday package a week before Vday and he got it the day before Vday. I send him packages every two weeks mail has been good for us so far.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast